Deer Results are Posted

m1fan

Very Active Member
Check the DFG site. Deer is the only species up as of now. D14 here.

Rest should not be far behind.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-14-12 AT 04:25AM (MST)[p]Yes it is! I got my second choice, C zone deer tag here close to home. Sheep, Lopes, and Elk, is still "pending". Start here...

https://www.ca.wildlifelicense.com/InternetSales/CustomerSearch/Begin

Once you are recognized, search your "view my draw applications/pref. points" records.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Another point :-( I just want to draw something good before they outlaw hunting all together in this nutty state.

sick of waiting to draw goodale or round valley hunts never going to catch up with max points guys....so x3b it is. Looking forward to a fun hunt.

Even though sheep and elk say 'pending' when I clicked on pref points they showed up with one more point than I had.

At least I drew my "A" tag

m1fan, where you located, close to D14?....i'm in Norco usually stuck hunting D14 as well....and again this year cause thats all my son got.

>Even though sheep and elk say
>'pending' when I clicked on
>pref points they showed up
>with one more point than
>I had.
>
>At least I drew my "A"
>tag

It says I drew an x zone tag but when I look at my points it says I have 2, I only had one going into the draw.....

Got me my Bass hill Muzzy Tag! However when I look at my points it says I have one more point, this looks like glitch, Anyone else get this?

The results are posted for Elk, Antelope, Sheep, and fund raising tags and I did not draw anything.

"Our house is protected by the good lord and a gun, You'll meet both of them if you show up uninvited."

>Kern River Hunt

Congrats. Thats a fun hunt. I have had it twice and got deer both times. If you need any Info let me know and I'll help with what I know.

Mitch

>Sweet Tag Rob!! Good luck and
>keep us posted !!

Thanks CJBoz. It will probably be the only time I ever have this hunt in my life.

Let's see...max pts for Elk, Sheep & Lopes gets me the big "NO" in the "did I win?" question.

Good luck all!

Nothing for me or my son...BUT

My wife drew Bishop Period 3 bull.

Taking asprin so I don't have a heart atack...... I still don't believe the computer screen.

>Nothing for me or my son...BUT
>
>
>My wife drew Bishop Period 3
>bull.
>
>Taking asprin so I don't have
>a heart atack...... I
>still don't believe the computer
>screen.

Congrats to your wife, she should have a great hunt.

"Our house is protected by the good lord and a gun, You'll meet both of them if you show up uninvited."

X7B for me and my 2 Boys. My buddy and his group drew it also....... 6 of us in total.

-John Wayne

29 years in the draw. 1 Tule Elk tag 3 years ago. Again, this year a big bowl of Johnson's. 364 days left till another BIG BOWL OF D#$K!

I got drawn for X-12 with 3 points !!! It will be a fun summer trying to learn the zone, first time for me drawing a X-zone!!!

I checked yesterday,finally after 6 unsuccessful notices in other states, I struck Gold. I drew my 3rd choice D9, a west tinemaha period 2 bull and lassen buck period 1 #1 alternate.

Well while we didn't draw anthing else my son did draw a Lassen perior 2 antelope tag, so we're pretty happy about that. At least one tag in the family so we'll get to help anyways...

X7-b for the wife and me.....well my longest friend,his dad and father in law pulled it as well as a separate group. We used to hunt this area every year from 1974 to 1992 then only 3 times in the last 20 years. Special place for me. No other special hunts here in Cali. I did draw an above tree line early buck in Co.. Great deer license year for me. Now if the bucks cooperate...

Hammnit

Yep, pretty good on those, not so much with the deer though. He was the last of us with the max points on lopes so it will be tough from here on out. One thing about it I'll know the area well for when your pops or you draw it though..

X7A with 6 points. Yeah man! No out of state deer tags so this will work out great!

Moose
Every hunting season you miss is one you can not make up

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom