>
>Joey
>
>
>"It's all about knowing what your
>firearms practical limitations are and
>combining that with your own
>personal limitations!"

Easy? This is the easiest hunt in Utah, and for that matter perhaps the easiest mule deer hunt in the country. Ask Yelum. Ask him how many license plates from all over the country see trophy caliber bucks daily out there from the comfort of their mini vans. Sorry your worn out, I get that, but should we close an island for you to hunt? Should we give you access to places that no other citizen is allowed? Everyone in here enjoys Yelums pics, do you all realize that he is wheelchair bound? His limited access, and his numerous photos of these deer pretty much proves how easy it is to find them. I could care less if you don't like my shouting from the corner, facts are facts. This hunt was bought by $fw for a very small handfull of guys, mostly named Denny. $fw loves you cool-aid guys who will allow anything in the name of "conservation", even while you watch as deer pop. are crashing, moose are dying off, and wolves are infiltrating. All the millions Denny has spend in the last decade have DONE ZERO, other than fatten doyles pockets. Again, come see these deer, they are truly awesome, and awe inspiring. But this is merely shooting fish in a barrel, I just call it what it is.

"The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun"

Hoss, Aw, you are passionate on the subject, i know that. I get that way too believe me and most of the time i find myself banging my head on the wall that the right people aren't listening...

I have looked over the island from maps and pic's. That's as close as i'm ever going to get other than drive on thru when headed to Wy or Colo. My point was/is being there are hunts there, and it seems that older guys are getting these permits, just doesn't seem right for you to begrudge these guys when they get help?

Around here, i was the guy known and spoke of to hustle over a mountain range a few miles and kill on the far side bottom. Load the buck on my back and return the same way, without stopping until i was back at my rig. I did that kinda thing regular! Now... someday maybe you too may look at a "little" range of mountain and say, "there's no way". :)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

>>Did anyone hear who purchased the
>>auction tag to shoot the
>>old bull elephant at the
>>SLC zoo? That will be
>>a huge trophy for the
>>wall. Is a great way
>>to raise money rather than
>>let some loser draw the
>>bull elephant tag and only
>>pay a few dollars. Get
>>on board the new way
>>of funding conservation!
>
>
>and i didn't think this forum
>could get any worse !how
>come no one crys about
>all the big bucks shot
>on the henrys or the
>pauns? i would much rather
>have either tag and could
>kill a bigger buck just
>as easy. last time i
>was on the island i
>saw way more yotes than
>big bucks and couldn't kill
>either.its really simple less pressure
>makes for easier hunting. give
>out 3 tags for the
>nebo and all will kill
>big bucks . but then
>the same cry babies will
>be pissed cause they couldn't
>shoot a one year old
>dink!!

+1 You're so right!
I'd rather have someone shooting a couple bucks than have it like it was.... NO HUNTING! I guess I'm a hunter rather than a tourist though.
Zeke

For all of you that dont know the state hunter.you need to not spout off about him I know him well he is one of the best mule deer hunters around but you dont know him because he dosent post allover hunting forems he dosent need to to feed his ego like most on here.And for those of you that think it is any easyer to kill a great buck on the island than on the henrys or any other special unit you are wrong I Have spent time on the island with him and the big boys arent behind every bush and move daily

It just dosent get any easyer for the grammar police on this forem!

So what did Denny pay for this or the other AI deer?

ROYALTINE, I don't think any one has said anything about the state hunter, they've only speculated on the calibar of buck he could, or will kill. You know him, we don't. Good for you.

Can you answer this? Did he give in and ask for Doyles help?

Yelum

Theres logic, and theres women. They don't go together.

Still is a awesome buck.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

I can answer that one yelum. No he is doing the old fashon way. He does not have a buck picked out. He wanted to take his mules out and hunt. Good for him. Royaltine no one here has one bad thing to say about your buddy, He may be done already. Hope he has a great hunt and gets a monster. Chill out and read the whole thing. People think its an easy hunt --- well there are a lot of good deer to choose from and not much preasure. But go hunt the books or henrys lot of good deer there to. I wish I had the tag!

NO he dosent need any bodys help even though doyle offered.he has put as many miles on foot or mules as doyles guyes this year and seen alot of great bucks score isnt an issue with him it is more about his personal likes he has many great bucks off public ground and only put in for the island thinking he wouldnt draw because he was going to be hunting with a good friend on another unit.Sorry if I affended any one by my post I dont aggree with the island hunt any more than most but if the tag was given I wouldnt turn it down like many others but it is what it is.Infact I fought against the proposal to the hunt years ago when DON PEAY first tryed to get it started at the rack meeting many years ago the hunting world is changing not for the better.

Well, he'll have a fun hunt, regardless of what he kills. Theres certainly a variety of looks to the bucks out there. When he pulls the trigger, it will be because he found something special to him, I'm sure.

Yelum

I asked this question like, 100 posts ago (#11). Just how much did this tag auction for?
If there are so many people against this hunt on the island, what would they rather do with all the deers. Yep, I said deers. LOL

LAST EDITED ON Nov-15-13 AT 06:26PM (MST)[p]2011 - $265,000 = 239 39 wide
2012 - $160,000 = 271 36 wide
2013 - $310,000 = 247 31 wide

Its a state park, we'd rather view, photogragh, film, and pick up the sheds

Yelum

$735,000 in 3 years...wow. Complain all you want but that is a phenomenal amount raised for the park and conservation in such a short time.

Throw in another 150k for the sheep, and ya.

Yelum

{it will be cause he found something special to him}' {that's the magic. denny and mosey y , cant buy or sell' that kind of magic,' and I mean no disrespect for denny or mosey back'. they are the best at what they do,,,

Well elky, Doyle experiences that magic on many hunt yearly, and I'm sure he has a few dozen clients that have bought it from him. This guy killed a brute under his own terms and he will be both happy and proud for years to come. He had to work for it, but it was a done deal before it started, just had to see which one. None of the 6 hunts has lasted more than a day.

Congrats to the hunter.

Yelum

No man, I sell good will and positive attitude. From what I read, you never shop for that.

Yelum

Now that guy knows how to take a picture of a great Buck! Grab that Bad Boy by the base of its antlers like your proud and not scared of getting dirty or stinky!!! Not sit back behind it 10 feet or so to make it look Bigger! Its already Huge Nice job Denny!!

>No man, I sell good will
>and positive attitude. From
>what I read, you never
>shop for that.
>
>Yelum
>
>Theres logic, and theres women. They
>don't go together.

LMAO...good one Yelum!

Elkun, you like everyone else on here, including me has their own opinion. I just don't see ANY reason why one should feel the need to be negative, and for an unknown reason to me, your comments seem to be mostly negative. Join me in trying to make this site better by adding good stuff, instead of critisizing those you deem less than yourself. It can still be fun.

Neither you nor I know what hunting abilities Denny has, because he doesn't have to show it. When a guy hires his lawn done, it doesn't mean he can't, he just chooses to have someone do it.

Both Dennys island hunts require no expertese on his part, Doyle did all the work. Doyle is one of, if not the best at what he does. Thats fact. There is no arguing it. But yes, this is a gimme hunt. You don't have to be a great hunter to make it happen. Doyle gets it done no matter what unit. Does that make them all easy.

I am not offended at any thing you say, but even parents tire of hearing their kids whine.

Yelum

Yelum, I didn't realize the 1 day stat you put out. You know I hate this shoot, and your not a fan of it either, but that stat, not one hunt lasted longer than a day IS AMAZING. I would bet there are high fence hunts that can't claim that. I still hate this shoot, but there is no denying the genetics out there are about as close to perfect as there is. As for the "I'm not a tourist I'm a hunter" thought, so am I, so is YELUM, but I don't shoot ducks on the water, I don't ground pound pheasants, I don't snag fish, and I don't shoot tame deer. When I was a kid, my neighbor had some chickens that he wanted dead, so a couple of kids armed with pellet guns went and killed them. We didn't call it hunting, and we were little kids. THERE ISN'T another unit in the country that has produced over 200" bucks, every year, and done so with an average of 1 day or LESS of field time per deer. Yeah, I also don't support hunting Yellowstone, guess i am just some PETA member for that too. Again, I say it every time, COME SEE THESE DEER. Davis county loves the tourists, the state loves the access fee, and YOU will love to see these animals. This isn't a "hunt" though, I spend more time at the rifle range than the mighty Denny spends on the island shooting deer.

>Yelum, I didn't realize the 1
>day stat you put out.
> You know I hate
>this shoot, and your not
>a fan of it either,
>but that stat, not one
>hunt lasted longer than a
>day IS AMAZING. I
>would bet there are high
>fence hunts that can't claim
>that. I still hate
>this shoot, but there is
>no denying the genetics out
>there are about as close
>to perfect as there is.
> As for the "I'm
>not a tourist I'm a
>hunter" thought, so am I,
>so is YELUM, but I
>don't shoot ducks on the
>water, I don't ground pound
>pheasants, I don't snag fish,
>and I don't shoot tame
>deer. When I was
>a kid, my neighbor had
>some chickens that he wanted
>dead, so a couple of
>kids armed with pellet guns
>went and killed them.
>We didn't call it hunting,
>and we were little kids.
> THERE ISN'T another unit
>in the country that has
>produced over 200" bucks, every
>year, and done so with
>an average of 1 day
>or LESS of field time
>per deer. Yeah, I
>also don't support hunting Yellowstone,
>guess i am just some
>PETA member for that too.
> Again, I say it
>every time, COME SEE THESE
>DEER. Davis county loves
>the tourists, the state loves
>the access fee, and YOU
>will love to see these
>animals. This isn't a
>"hunt" though, I spend more
>time at the rifle range
>than the mighty Denny spends
>on the island shooting deer.

Well Hoss, I made that comment and will stand by it even though you and I are not that far apart in our thinking. I respect your views and over the years you've made your thoughts well known.

If we take it a step further, let's end ALL hunting/"shooting" and we can all drive around and see even more deer ....everywhere! It would be great for tourism! But, I'm not much of a tourist and prefer to look at huntable populations of game animals...even the LE are not a huge draw to me unless I have a tag in hand. Sure, it would be fun to view the deer on the Henry mtns but I ACTUALLY HUNTED IT FOR YEARS and it has little draw for me right now.... unless I have a tag.

I scout, view deer all the time but do so in units that I'll be hunting. I've been to the "rock" but have little desire to spend my time there.... unless I have a tag.

We all only have a limited amount of time we can spend on looking at deer so I've simply decided to look at huntable populations.

Like I said, we're not that far apart in our thinking (and our definition of a hunt) but one thing I'll always hold fast to is IF WE CAN HUNT THEM WE SHOULD. That's what this hunter thinks Mr Hoss.

Zeke

PS: some day our paths will cross and you'll find our thinking is quit similar.
I had the chance to meet yelum and was pleased to do so. Excellent man and I could easily be his friend.

If you were to remove Doyle from the picture out there, I'm sure we would see some of these hunters shooting different deer than were shot, and later than the first day of the hunt. Facts are Doyle is a guide with years of experience. Whether you like him or not he is arguably one of the best at what he does. He puts in the time and he does go out and personally scouts for his clientele along side his paid scouters. Take him out if the picture and most of these deer shot would go unknown to the hunters out there. Whether you like Doyle or not it seems pretty decent of him to me to help out all of the state hunters even when this years guy opted out of help from Doyle until the day of his hunt, and last years state hunter already had a guide helping (Colorado buck). Guiding can be hard work and if you have the money and don't want to do the work you simply pay someone to do it for you. As long as that attitude exists, we will continue to see some amazing trophies killed every year by those who make a living out of it.
"I've hunted almost every day of my life, The rest
have been wasted"

Hey trophy,

Don't kid yourself. Doyle and Colorado Buck are not doing this just out of the kindness of their hearts. They are doing it in exchange for them to tag along and film their hunts so they can put them on their videos and TV shows.

If this weren't the island and there weren't a bunch of huge deer around and he wasn't already spending a ton of time out there for the paid hunter, then Doyle wouldn't be "volunteering" this much of his time and efforts to help a lowly state hunter out.

Not saying that makes Doyle a bad guy, just calling it what it is.

"The problem with quotes on Internet Forums is that it is often difficult to verify their authenticity." - Abraham Lincoln

Why in the world do yall care. Honestly. Please will one of you tittybaby haters stand up and be honest and say why you care.

Is it a matter of public safety? Nope

Is it a matter of liability for you personally? Nope

Can a single hunter on a little island in the middle of nowhere determine whether you have fun when you hunt? Nope

Can the size of another persons deer or the frequency of his success determine how happy you are? Nope

Does a single hunter on a middle of nowhere island take money from your pocket? Nope

Does a guide with a TV camera decide how much fun you get to have when you hunt? Nope

If every hunting publication lined up for miles to interview Denny Austead and a vote was taken by the Utah DWR and RMEF and Boone and Crockett club and they decided Denny Austead to be the greatest deer hunter of all time and they erected a 20 foot tall bronze of Denny and Doyle on the tallest peak of Antelope Island would that really change one damn thing about your hunt? Nope

Now I know some of you brainwashed kids are going to start spouting off that you "own" that deer. If you are too stupid to realize that "ownership" is a bunch of horse crap then this childishness will continue.

I find it funny that I can think back to a lesson my father taught me. He told me when people dislike you and they want to bring you down the absolute best thing you can do is succeed. Whatever it is you do you must succeed, and your success will eat their hateful childish guts out. The more you win and succeed the more pitiful their behavior will become and the more evident it will be to all those around them. I guarantee you Doyle Moss knows that lesson and probably Denny Austead does too, and in the end they will be remembered for these successes and no one will remember a single one of your names who hated them.

I don't know which is more pathetic. Watching this unfold year after year, or watching the grown men clamour over it like a bunch of love sick paparazzi.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

This is directed to Yelum. (You seem the most educated about the Island)
When did they start allowing hunts on Antelope Island? There's a lot of talk about the last 3 auctioned tags going for somewhere near $750,000. I only recall Denny getting the last 2, or did he get the 2011? What do you think the ages of all those bucks are (both auction, and raffle)?
And lastly, Im sure with the amount of time you spend on that island, and you've probably watched these bucks grow up, what are some of the numbers some of those bucks grew from the previous year, (your best guesses). Thanks Yelum!

Longrange. I don't remember the mans name who bought the first tag, but denny has bought the last 2. I don't have a good camera like Yelum but it seemed to me(obvservation) that there wasn't the growth gains the last 2 years like there has been on average the last decade.

Tristate,
First, this island is surrounded by 200+ miles of urban population. It is smack dab in the middle of wasatch front. Its not in the middle of no where. Second, the city of Syracuse didnt want the hunt, Davis county didn't want it, the majority of residents didn't want it. $fw wanted it. There has been about a million dollars generated from it, the island, or at least the habitat for deer hasn't changed AT ALL. Nor will it, its a grass covered hill, few rocks on top, surrounded by fragmites and mudflat. There are already a bunch of statues out there, so one more won't matter. Yeah, its just another topic you have zero knowledge about, making it perfect for you. Lastly, funny that all the "hunters" want to hunt it, why has there been zero push for antelope hunting? Coyotes? Chuckar? Mostly because the tiny group of guys in the country who will drop 6 figures to hunt are doing so for the inches the horns have. If they really cared about "hunting opportunity" $fw, Denny, et al, would lobby to have the island hunted. Its not about opportunity for anyone other than the couple of guys sad enough to shoot deer in a barrel. Lastly, without Doyle, the same deer would have been shot. Did Doyle show you anything that Yelum didn't? I saw all these deer, handfulls of other guys saw them. There is no place for them to go. The habitat in which they can live(remember its an island surrounded by SALT WATER) is limited to fresh water access. They aren't going to go ten miles to get away from pressure, they would be in downtown Syracuse. The only satisfaction I get from the whole thing IS that Doyle charges denny for all those days of "scouting". What he charged Denny(75 days last year I think I read), a bunch of us do for fun after work. Doyle is the best in the state at what he does, MARKETING Mossback. He got Colorado buck to make a commercial for him last year. He makes sure that if he does something "for free" it gets advertised. Hes not evil, he is an excellent buisnessman, he promotes his buisness all the time, 100%.

Finally, I watch game animals year round. I watch the ones I can hunt, I watch them on the road traveling, I watch them whenever and whereever I can. I live in Syracuse, I can be on these deer in 15 min, so on a sunday night, after work, me and the boy go watch them. I don't hunt 15 min from my house so that is what I do when I can't get to the mtn.

Thanks for the Reply Hoss. Its just interesting to me to be able to watch these bucks grow up, and the horn growth they do from year to year. Be interesting if Yelum had the knowledge of what the 2011, 2012, 2013 bucks had for horns the previous years before harvested.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-18-13 AT 05:12PM (MST)[p]I made a new post with your name on it.

By the way hoss, my camera is a 300 dollar point and shoot. nothing fancy. Good post though

Yelum

LAST EDITED ON Nov-18-13 AT 09:49PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Nov-18-13 AT 07:15?PM (MST)

>Why in the world do yall
>care. Honestly. Please
>will one of you tittybaby
>haters stand up and be
>honest and say why you
>care.
>
>Is it a matter of public
>safety? Nope
>
>Is it a matter of liability
>for you personally? Nope
>
>
>Can a single hunter on a
>little island in the middle
>of nowhere determine whether you
>have fun when you hunt?
> Nope
>
>Can the size of another persons
>deer or the frequency of
>his success determine how happy
>you are? Nope
>
>Does a single hunter on a
>middle of nowhere island take
>money from your pocket?
>Nope
>
>Does a guide with a TV
>camera decide how much fun
>you get to have when
>you hunt? Nope
>
>If every hunting publication lined up
>for miles to interview Denny
>Austead and a vote was
>taken by the Utah DWR
>and RMEF and Boone and
>Crockett club and they decided
>Denny Austead to be the
>greatest deer hunter of all
>time and they erected a
>20 foot tall bronze of
>Denny and Doyle on the
>tallest peak of Antelope Island
>would that really change one
>damn thing about your hunt?
> Nope
>
>Now I know some of you
>brainwashed kids are going to
>start spouting off that you
>"own" that deer. If
>you are too stupid to
>realize that "ownership" is a
>bunch of horse crap then
>this childishness will continue.
>
>I find it funny that I
>can think back to a
>lesson my father taught me.
> He told me when
>people dislike you and they
>want to bring you down
>the absolute best thing you
>can do is succeed.
>Whatever it is you do
>you must succeed, and your
>success will eat their hateful
>childish guts out. The
>more you win and succeed
>the more pitiful their behavior
>will become and the more
>evident it will be to
>all those around them.
>I guarantee you Doyle Moss
>knows that lesson and probably
>Denny Austead does too, and
>in the end they will
>be remembered for these successes
>and no one will remember
>a single one of your
>names who hated them.

I'm not sure whether or not you consider me a TBH, but I'll tell you why we care and why we should care. In fact, it relates to your last statement. It's not the hunt per se, it's the money and influence the hunt brings with it.

Now, if that were the end of it, that's no big deal, but it's never the end. That influence, per the money, gets carried over into the RAC's and Wildlife Board meetings where policies are made that do effect my hunt and my voice doesn't matter as much as some and that money makes the difference. Many times money speaks louder than science or reason and I care about that!

As to your view of ownership of wildlife, I guess you have some work to do in Texas. Better get busy!

Per Texas PW Code Ann. Section 1.011
(a) All wild animals, fur-bearing animals, wild birds, and wild fowl inside the borders of this state are the property of the people of this state.
(b) All fish and other aquatic animal life contained in the freshwater rivers, creeks, and streams and in lakes or sloughs subject to overflow from rivers or other streams within the borders of this state are the property of the people of this state.

Finally, I'm happy just knowing I'll be remembered by those who really matter and for the things that really matter.

I'm surprised at how many pot shots have been taken at Denny in this thread. I have never met Denny. Like everyone else I know of him from pictures and hunting videos.

Anybody who saw KSL outdoors this past weekend should have a better estimation of what kind of person Denny must be. After he forked over $310,000 for the AI tag, he turned to a wheel chair bound 13-year-old and told him he was going to buy him an auction tag. He asked the kid if he'd like to hunt deer or elk. He ended up buying a paunsagant managment tag for the kid. Doyle ended up guiding the hunt. I thought it was extremely cool of Denny to do. It was all I need to know about him.

>I'm surprised at how many pot
>shots have been taken at
>Denny in this thread.
>I have never met Denny.
>Like everyone else I know
>of him from pictures and
>hunting videos.
>
>Anybody who saw KSL outdoors this
>past weekend should have a
>better estimation of what kind
>of person Denny must be.
> After he forked over
>$310,000 for the AI tag,
>he turned to a wheel
>chair bound 13-year-old and told
>him he was going to
>buy him an auction tag.
> He asked the kid
>if he'd like to hunt
>deer or elk. He
>ended up buying a paunsagant
>managment tag for the kid.
> Doyle ended up guiding
>the hunt. I thought it
>was extremely cool of Denny
>to do. It was
>all I need to know
>about him.

I don't think the potshots are directed as much at the guy as they are regarding where or how much he spends goes!!! From what I have read about him he sounds like a decent Joe with a lot of money to spend as he sees fit.

>>I'm surprised at how many pot
>>shots have been taken at
>>Denny in this thread.
>>I have never met Denny.
>>Like everyone else I know
>>of him from pictures and
>>hunting videos.
>>
>>Anybody who saw KSL outdoors this
>>past weekend should have a
>>better estimation of what kind
>>of person Denny must be.
>> After he forked over
>>$310,000 for the AI tag,
>>he turned to a wheel
>>chair bound 13-year-old and told
>>him he was going to
>>buy him an auction tag.
>> He asked the kid
>>if he'd like to hunt
>>deer or elk. He
>>ended up buying a paunsagant
>>managment tag for the kid.
>> Doyle ended up guiding
>>the hunt. I thought it
>>was extremely cool of Denny
>>to do. It was
>>all I need to know
>>about him.
>
>
>I don't think the potshots are
>directed as much at the
>guy as they are regarding
>where or how much he
>spends goes!!! From what
>I have read about him
>he sounds like a decent
>Joe with a lot of
>money to spend as he
>sees fit.

Guy I work with ran into Denny and Doyle and their camp cook(Tempanyakis), said they were "loosened" but Denny offered to buy them cocktails. I don't know the guy, don't know Doyle either, but everyone does so when I generalize I use Doyle and Denny as examples.

Excuse Me Guys On My Typos My Phone I Capitalizing Evey Word...
I See The Island Auction Tag As A Love, Hate Ordeal.ThE Money That Goes Into The Species I'm All For, But I Disagree (Like Most) How The Hunt Is Conducted.Actually I Disagree With How All DennyS Hunts Are Conducted... I've Had A Few Brief Encounters With Doyle And Denny In Colorado, With Their Army Of 'spotters' In Tow. Needless To Say I Wasnt All That Impressed But Im No Position To Truly Judge Denny Not Knowing Him As A Person I Can Just Go Off His Public Actions. I Truly Couldnt Be Content With Myself Knowing That All The Heads On My Wall Didnt Require My Own Blood Sweat And Tears.. Just A Large Check And Doyle And Company Leading Me To Them And Pulling The Trigger. As A Guide And Outfitter My Statement My Comment Might Sound Hypocritical. But I Guide Mostly Hard Working Average Joes 1 On 1 On General Tags. My Hope Is That Denny Truly Spends His Money For The Good Of Elk And Deer In The West And Not On His Personal Agenda To Harvest The Biggest And Best Animals At All Costs.

Coloradoboy

>Excuse Me Guys On My Typos
>My Phone I Capitalizing Evey
>Word...
>I See The Island Auction Tag
>As A Love, Hate Ordeal.ThE
>Money That Goes Into The
>Species I'm All For, But
>I Disagree (Like Most) How
>The Hunt Is Conducted.Actually I
>Disagree With How All DennyS
>Hunts Are Conducted... I've Had
>A Few Brief Encounters With
>Doyle And Denny In Colorado,
>With Their Army Of 'spotters'
>In Tow. Needless To Say
>I Wasnt All That Impressed
>But Im No Position To
>Truly Judge Denny Not Knowing
>Him As A Person I
>Can Just Go Off His
>Public Actions. I Truly Couldnt
>Be Content With Myself Knowing
>That All The Heads On
>My Wall Didnt Require My
>Own Blood Sweat And Tears..
>Just A Large Check And
>Doyle And Company Leading Me
>To Them And Pulling The
>Trigger. As A Guide And
>Outfitter My Statement My Comment
>Might Sound Hypocritical. But I
>Guide Mostly Hard Working Average
>Joes 1 On 1 On
>General Tags. My Hope Is
>That Denny Truly Spends His
>Money For The Good Of
>Elk And Deer In The
>West And Not On His
>Personal Agenda To Harvest The
>Biggest And Best Animals At
>All Costs.
>
>Coloradoboy

Couldn't agree with you more CB and welcome back!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom