desert bighorns??

salsola

First hunts are done in the Hatchets and Fra Cristobal mountains. Anyone got any news to report? I know none of us probably drew, but was wondering if the hunters grapevine is producing any news.

Saw a pic of a nice skull and horns on a buddies computer. Know nothing more than that it was killed in the Hachets. Looked to be a tight and not quit full curl, but still an awesome animal.

I have seen a pic of a great ram taken from the Hatchets by Jesse Novak's client. Don't have the photo or I would consider posting it here.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom