Destroyer 340

peakfreak

Very Active Member
New to archery and just bought the 340. Looking for some help as to what sight and rest ect. to put on it. Your suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

"You'll never get a big one if you shoot a little one"

I'm getting one today too. A lot comes down to personal preference. I'm putting a Limbdriver rest on mine, but my second choice would be a new Ripcord. I'm also putting a Spot Hogg 7 pin Hunter Hog it sight on it. Then I'm loading it up with Bowjax accessories and stabilizer. Should be sweet!

I would put a new black gold slider sight (black), a new "code red" Ripcord rest(black), a Fuse quiver (black), and a Fuse stabilizer in camo to match the bow....and you better get a dozen new full metal jackets in camo (so you'll lose them easier)
But hey, thats just my advice....hehe
------------------------------------------------------
"Yeah, I'll shoot him"

Ichy you sure know what I'm looking for. Thinking of sticking the the none camo arrows now.

"You'll never get a big one if you shoot a little one"

Can you put a limb driver rest on that bow? I don't think there's any room to put in on your limb. I could be wrong though. Just what I noticed when looking at it.

Actually, yes you can as you tie the cord on the right side limb fork, but I decided to try a Ripcord instead. I wasn't thirilled with the cord atachment to the top limb. Tying it on just didn't look right to me. I'm also not convinced that limb travels enough to fully operate the launcher. I loved that rest on my Captain, but I'm now not sure it is ideal on the Destroyer.

I say use:

-Axcel Armortech HD Sight
-G5 Meta Peep
-QAD Ultra-Rest Pro HD
-Octane 2 piece or Fuse Venturi Quiver
-Fuse or Posten Stab
-Carbon Express Maxima Hunters or the Easton FMJs with QS Hunter ST Fletches or Blazers
-G5 Strikers

Just my 2?

?-ERock-> ?

>New to archery and just bought
>the 340. Looking for
>some help as to what
>sight and rest ect. to
>put on it. Your
>suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
>
>
>
>"You'll never get a big one
>if you shoot a little
>one"

I would take it back and buy one from your buddy in AZ that is already set up and ready to go! ;)

Love mine with:

Armortec 9 pin sight
QAD HD rest
Octane quiver
B stinger stab

I would love it even more if it came with an AZ elk tag!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom