Did you loose a Range Finder?

2lumpy

Long Time Member
This sign is hanging from a window at the Koosharem Mercantile Store, in Koosharem, Utah.

DC

6429rangefinder.jpg

That was nice of him....

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

...musta found more than one...

"As democracy is perfected, the office of the President represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be occupied by a downright fool and complete narcissistic moron."
- H.L. Mencken, the Baltimore Evening Sun, July 26, 1920

LAST EDITED ON Oct-22-14 AT 05:35PM (MST)[p]They probably look like this...

6750tape_2.jpg

and this...

7115tape_measure.jpg

:)

In all seriousness, good on you 2Lumpy for passing the notice along.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

I really think most guys are very honest. Maybe it's naive of me but that's what I think.
Well done,
Zeke

Me to Zeke. Hope the person that lost the "range finderS" is able to get together with the fellow that has them now.

Sage you make me smile. You never miss a lick!

I actually figured you or eel would make some colorful comment about the "Stolen From A Sheep Camp" notice, below the range finders poster, this being Utah and all!

DC

DC,

There is an ad in the optics section of ksl for someone who lost a rangefinder. I just sent him an email about this post. Maybe it is the same and they can meet up.

FH

I didn't lose it, I left it. Felt unethical using it anymore. Should've been found in a package deal with my rifle, spotting scope and binos.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom