Digging all the 2nd draw choices

madmoose

Ya. That's right.... Day 2 of application period ....... Annnnnnnnnndddddd. .......... Crickets from good ol f&g. By the way happy Father's Day to all the dads out there!!!

>Ya. That's right.... Day
>2 of application period .......
>Annnnnnnnnndddddd. .......... Crickets from good
>ol f&g.
> By the way happy
>Father's Day to all the
>dads out there!!!

what application period? it ended the 5th for deer, elk , antelope? am i missing something...?

Travis
www.RidgelineOutdoors.com

Ya, I'm digging it too. I just can't decide which ONE to apply for. I'll probably wait until the last day to decide. ;-)

3 days in and still nothing. 2nd draw on moose/sheep/goat. Can't remember anytime where there's nothing to apply for. I sure don't need a week to decide or anything but at least give me a minute :). Application period. June 15th to the 25th. They were late like this 2 years ago. I called them on it late the second day. They said they were working on it. :). Kinda figures that's what you would be doing BEFORE the application period. Geeez. Call me crazy. A damn revolutionary. Guy from the future. Whatever. :)

I called the office and they said there were NO left over tags. Nothing. All the winners picked up their tags on time.....

You're right. There were zero unfilled permits for bull moose. First time in quite a while, although they did eliminate several hunts with lots of tags that usually make up a big portion of the leftovers.

I'm bummed because the worst moose tag in the state would sound pretty good about now.

Yeah. No leftovers. Pretty hard to believe. I seriously can never remember a time that has ever happened. Typically if nothing else alot if the backcountry units never fill out due to their location and access. Pretty shocking actually.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom