digital camera?

muleyhunter413

I am in the market for a new digital camera. I want one to take on my hunts, but it also needs to do for the family camera. My wife says it must be small. I want the fast photos.
So with that, what is the best camera that won't break the bank? Thanks,
Brendan

Sony CyberShot DSC-W150, 8.1 Megapixel with 5X Carl Zeiss zoom for about $250. Small and easy to use, takes great pics and my wife loves how easy it is to pack in her small pockets. Very small, decent battery life and with 2-4GB Memory Sticks, takes more photos than you can imagine. Also has view finder which can be nice in really bright sun when large viewing screen is difficult to see. Read a report on line.

I'd look at the Sony DSC-HX5V.

It is 10 megapixels, full 1080-60i HD video, 10 fps burst at 10mpx, 270 degree panoramic mode, gps tagging and a 10x optical zoom with powered optical image stabilizer.

It's a bit more expensive at $350, but you get full HD video and a great lens for what we like to do, all in a package that fits in your pocket.

I bought a high end video camera or else I'd have bought that one already.

Cheers,
Pete

I bought a Sony Cybershot DSC-W230 at Costco last year and it's a incredible point and shoot camera. The camera was $200.00 and it has video, 12.1 mega pixels, Zeiss lens, and a ton of other features. This is the 2nd Sony CyberShot I have had and for a small easy to use point and shoot camera that you can put in your shirt pocket that takes great photos it's hard to beat.
I take it with me everywhere I go.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom