Dilemma

Servehim

Very Active Member
My brother and I both drew Nev Antelope any weapon tags, problem is we love to hunt together and drew different units. He drew 035 and I drew 065 , any words of wisdom from MM team on wether it would be feasible to both hunt our tags as its a relatively long season (8-22/ 9-7) I think or should we turn one back in and focus on one unit. Next question is if we go with just one hunt which unit would you choose? Thx guys

Yes sir I know 065 is good. Good Freind of mine lives in Elko and steered me that direction. My brother applied on his own. Still am stunned we both drew goats but in different units. Go figure ? Still curious as to what Nevada guys in the know would suggest in priority of the 2 units? My hunch is 035 first then head to 065. Appreciate any help . Thx Jim

Should be able to get a very good one in 065. Don't know 035 but I used to live in Elko and know that area well. I applied and didn't draw for 065 this year. Took a 83" buck 6 years ago there

LAST EDITED ON Jun-02-16 AT 09:53AM (MST)[p]I feel reeeeal sorry for ya servehim.:D Good luck buddy, can't wait to see the pics! Got an elk hunt with my brother and niece this fall can't wait! Been along time since I hunted with him. Nothing better than huntin with family!

Yes sir, hunting with my Bro.....better than a trip to Hawaii ( don't tell my Wife) didn't fare to well in NM but deer in Utah and now Goats in Nevada equals a Big Smile on my face. Where's your elk hunt?

Colorado. It's a meat hunt but it'll be their first elk hunt. It's been over 20 yrs since we hunted big game of any kind together so it really makes no difference, just be good to be in the hills with him and my niece!

Will do, I'll post my wonderful dilemma to that bunch. My family in Colorado doing the family vacation thing right now. Been in Breckenridge and headed down to GMU 68 ( son drew 3rd rifle deer tag) tomorrow for some camping / campfire time ( my daughters idea) gotta love that??

Scout them both and hunt them both can't beat an opportunity like that. Make the best of it and enjoy yourselves. Pm me if you need some pointers for 035

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom