Dish Dumps Fox News

cosmic_cowboy

Very Active Member
I have Dish and am very PO... What you guys think? Move by the Left to supress (fair and balanced) or just about $$$
CC

You should be thankful. maybe Dish will put something more useful like Buggs Bunny in FAUX's place.

Stay thirsty my friends

Eldorko you are receiving too much money from unemployment so can we drop you?

This happened a few years ago when dish cut cbs and nbc. I believe it's a contract issue. I'm not a fan of dish network and it has nothing to do with dropping Fox News. I guess you can always watch 440's news source but you will get tired of watching Al Sharpton and Rev Right sermons. Looks like the the Washington Redskins aren't the only redskins that suck this year. I know 440 I'm a racist it must be the Mexican coming out in me.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-22-14 AT 08:24PM (MST)[p]Just watch msnbc. You'll more than likely end up hating America, become racist, quit your job, get an Obama phone, hate cops, get in touch with your feminine side, succumb to anxiety and depression, become a terrorist sympathizer, and come on here and sound like a blubbering idiot.

Edit: within about a year, you'll tune into John Stewart and start drinking whiskey.

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

It's a contract issue. Dish only wants to pay "X" amount of dollars, and Fox wants a higher amount of dollars. The Dish CEO stated he felt it was only a temporary issue that will be settled in their contract talks.

RELH

Who gives a FF ? is this the lets whine about our TV forum ? well then me too, why was The Family Guy a rerun last night?

Look at what FAUX has done to you poor slantheads. if you can survive the kool aid withdrawls you'll be better off for it.

Look around and see life is about more than black muslim presidents and brown people after your stuff.

Stay thirsty my friends

Dude, no matter how you look at it, we are five rungs higher on the ladder then a certain alcoholic dirt farmer half breed we know. Now take another double shot and go to bed before you warp your mind any more. That is if you still have any marbles left up there.

RELH

You're funny oldtimer. it would take research to find a demographic who's opinion matters less than yours.

Your job gave you way too much access to the drugs that messed you up. 1 for you, one for evidence. we're just being kind to let you blame it all on your advanced age.

Stay thirsty my friends

Dude why don't you admit it. You will miss watching Fox News for more in depth reporting then you can get from NBC, ABC, or CBS.

RELH

Can't get real news anymore with Stephen Colbert doing his final show and with dish not carrying, Faux factual journalism is dead.

I hope dish gets it back pretty soon, if wingnuts don't have someone to tell them who to hate they're just going to hate everyone to be safe.

I have direct tv, I think FUAX is still on but I wouldn't know without looking it up.

I hear you on Colbert, his style was just like FOX only he admitted he was a comedian.

Stay thirsty my friends

....colbert's upskirt shots don't hold a candle to fox news's......no wonder you homos are so impressed with him.

8346emporor_obama.jpg

I liked it big...fondler doesn't

>....colbert's upskirt shots don't hold a
>candle to fox news's......no wonder
>you homos are so impressed
>with him.
>
>....
8346emporor_obama.jpg

>I liked it big...fondler doesn't
LMAO!

LAST EDITED ON Dec-24-14 AT 10:36AM (MST)[p]I don't want to see whats up that Ann Colter dude's skirt.

Stay thirsty my friends

Me either. Could be a blue veiner. Who was the biggest contributor to Al Sharpton's NAN? That would be NBC who hired him to lobby Obama on the Comcast merger. Think that might be a conflict of interest? No worse than anything on your favorite FOX News.

I guess you've never looked into uncle Ruperts list activities.

The mainstream media might be liberal and controlled by the jews, but it's not one jew. FOX is run by one kangaroo molester who decides what you are fed.

Stay thirsty my friends

You californians know more about shrooms than I do.

You don't argue anyway you just go on bluehair rants.

Stay thirsty my friends

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom