DIY/Guided

Airborne

I want to hunt Antelope this year. I have been trying to get a tag here in CA but this is not happening. Need help in putting in for different states this year with a good chance of scoring on public land.

If need be, I would also be interested in a Guided hunt with Bow of course.

Where would you put in for? What area or zone? When is the draw for the area you would hunt?

Thanks in advance for your help. I am not trying to score on a secret spot just want one on the wall. Wife says I have room for one more.

Thanks

Airborne:

Keep putting in for archery Likely Tables.....you will get drawn sooner or later. The odds are in your favor. When you do, give me a PM and I'll help in any way I can.

BOHNTR )))---------->

Thanks Roy. Hope everyones doing fine. Nice local Buck. Still seeing some good ones. Just being picky! May just let it slide until next year.

I will keep putting in. I'll give you a call.

Airborne!

I shot two antelope DIY in Montana this year. There is good hunting on public as well as free hunting if you ask enough landowners. Anywhere in Central or East Montana. It isn't as hard as some would let you think. One of the antelope scores at or near B&C. And as a non-resident it isn't that expensive.

There are lots of good areas in Wyoming with 100% draw and the licenses are decent in price. Go to the Wyo G&F website and look up the odds of drawing. There are some areas here in eastern Wyoming that are more private land, but you can usually still get decent access for a cheap fee. Contact the G&F if you have questions or shoot me a pm and I will also help.

Good hunting.

Idaho isnt known for big bucks (antelope) but they have several units for archery that are over the counter with good success rates. Might be something to look into.

Travis

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom