Do we have a Rack??

1000002663.jpg

Is that a good thing or bad?
I'm 57, never "been where no man's been before".
It is a preventative/informative procedure that is recommended for every person when they hit 50 to find possible problems before they become life threatening. We all roll the dice at some point. If insurance covers it and it can save yourself some years, I don't see any reason not to have it done. If there is the potential to have colon cancer, why not nip it in the ass early...so to speak?

It is a preventative/informative procedure that is recommended for every person when they hit 50 to find possible problems before they become life threatening. We all roll the dice at some point. If insurance covers it and it can save yourself some years, I don't see any reason not to have it done. If there is the potential to have colon cancer, why not nip it in the ass early...so to speak?
I am a "fear of the unknown" type of character, but I need to just suck it up and do it for my kids and grandkids.
I do get full panel blood work done every three months and currently I'm the healthiest I have been in the last two years visually and on paper, but........

I am a "fear of the unknown" type of character, but I need to just suck it up and do it for my kids and grandkids.
I do get full panel blood work done every three months and currently I'm the healthiest I have been in the last two years visually and on paper, but........
"Butt...."

I hope you do get it done. You are def on the right track with the "if not for me, then my kids" way of thinking.

GREAT INFORMATION HERE TO HELP WITH THE DECISION!!!

Is colonoscopy fully covered by insurance?

Federal law. The Affordable Care Act (ACA) requires both private insurers and Medicare to cover the costs of colorectal cancer screening tests, because these tests are recommended by the United States Preventive Services Task Force (USPSTF).

Just do it Slammy……… With a sac over your head, you look just like the rest of us humans. The medical staff laugh when people fart, just like the rest of us do. Big frecking deal. Nothing they haven’t seen and heard hundreds/thousands of times before.

Doing it for the family is good but get real, man, do it for yourself. Don’t put it off. Yes, I have lost at least one friend to it. He was too self confident to have some damn Doctor tell him what to do.

Having it done is less uncomfortable than shaving.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom