Docter Optics

inline

Has anyone ever looked through there 15X60's? I have looked through some of there bigger glass but never these I am just curious how they compare to the Swaro's.

Thanks

Probably close.

I really want the 20-50 x 80s.

Cant stand spotting scopes. Just curious about the time frame that you could use them. Early am and afternoon?

How did you like "there bigger glass"?

Never heard of em.

Timberline
479e683e07df5b74.jpg

"Live for somethin' or die for nothin'"

Inline, they are kinda like the old Zeiss 15x60's, although I think not quite as good. Have you ever used the 20-50x 80mm's I have looked through the 40x 80mm's was wondering about the variables.Was wondering how they would compare with the Swar 30x75's.Thanks.

Ive heard about swaros 30 x 75s just cant find them anywhere.

I think you would still need a spotter with em.

How did the 40s compare with the 30s?

I have a pair of 15x60 for sale. I pulled the trigger a few years ago and brought 15x56 Swarovski and I just haven't use these since. Good deal 400 even shipped to you anywhere in USA.

It was a while ago when I looked through them. They were the fixed power. I wasn't very impressed with them. They weren't as bright or as clear as I expected them to be. Still pretty nice though.

just buy the swarovskis and be done with it. yea they're more but you wont regreat it a bit.

while your at it buy a tripod and get the adapter.

15 x 56's on a tripod = a better more productive hunter.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom