Dodged the bullitt

S

SoTX

Well guys it looks like we won. Thank god. This is a great day for America. I just read where Bush won the largest ever popular vote total, surpassing Ron Reagan.
What is realy great about this victory is that Bush does not need to get re-elected. This is his last four years. He has nothing to lose. So watch out all middle eastern terrorist and those that suport them, "You tell them Bush is coming, you tell them Bush is coming and HELLL'S COMING WITH HIM"

"We MUST Hunt"

I'm just hoping he can get the rest of the job done now, like exploring for oil up in Alaska, & stop partial birth abortion ect;...

No doubt that is important. But not as important as kicking some major leage butt in the middle east.

"GET SOME"

"We MUST Hunt"

ooooh, a lame duck pres. with 4 more years in office, a texas swagger and a nuke arsenal. i'd be a little worried if i wore a towel on my head was always hollerin' "LOOLOOLOOLOOLOOLOO" into the tv cameras. hold on fellers, this might be fun....

Great day for America. A big high 5 all around. We finally FLUSHED the 2 JOHNS.
and I'm headin' to Texas to hunt whitetails going to be a good time.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

kilbuc-What part of Texas you hunt? When will you be down there. I will be hunting the 15th-18th around Stephenville area hunting. Nothing better than hunting the oaks of central Texas.

SOTX dont take any of these idiots from this site over to TBHand let them do what they did at Realtree.com

Udder..

Hunting just north of Abilene. Been going to this ranch for 5 years or so. Leaving Monday AM.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom