Does Mossback really???

im not from the area but everyone says it, but no one has pictures to back it up.

and if someone did block the road, tow there truck off the road.

Look through the archieves and you'll find lots of opinions. BTW you will get hazed for this one...

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling
up anyway."

I hunted all around them in 2008 when they were hunting the Spider Bull, and there was not one single time I saw their trucks blocking any roads. On the contrary, Doyle offered to help me with places to check out if I was having trouble finding elk. Fortunately, I found plenty of elk on my own, but I thought it was very generous of him to offer me assistance if needed. They also offered in advance to help pack out a bull if I needed assistance. Nobody else offered that kind of help on that hunt.

Yes they do. It's even on one of their videos "Legends of the Fall". Jimmy Ryan killed a 445 bull and it died right in the road, therefore the road was blocked.

>Yes they do. It's even
>on one of their videos
>"Legends of the Fall". Jimmy
>Ryan killed a 445 bull
>and it died right in
>the road, therefore the road
>was blocked.

Proof is in the pudding! LMAO

Couple years ago I was driving down to Monroe. Doyle was infront of me on I-15...He obviously was slowing me down so I couldn't get to the mtn in time to find the big one!

Traditional >>>------->

Oh come on. . . . . . Someone has to have a story

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

>Oh come on. . . .
>. . Someone has to
>have a story
>

I do but mine involves a midget instead of Mossback. Way more interesting too! But founder would not approve.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling
up anyway."

most the stories you hear are made up because of greed and they are jealous of him. i work with another outfitter and this year i had a hunt down on the henrys and doyles client had bought the landowners tag down there. well the buff earlier in the year were on the private so after talking with the ranch manager he told me we could get permission if it was ok with doyle. so i called doyle right then and there and he told me go for it as long as i would let him know when we were planning on being in there and also told me if we need help to let him know.

I have heard more stories about him in the good light then in a bad light. I'm sure a few of his guides have parked on a road, But I doubt if he was telling them too.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

This one should last about as long as the Mormon question.

[Font][Font color = "green"]Here's my
signature. It's green so no one will think I am
actually saying something related to this post.
[font/]

>>Oh come on. . . .
>>. . Someone has to
>>have a story
>>
>
>I do but mine involves a
>midget instead of Mossback. Way
>more interesting too! But founder
>would not approve.
>
>
>"Courage is being scared to death
>but saddling
>up anyway."

HA Ha Got to love the midget stories.

I have met a few of Doyle's boys this year and had a chance to help one of them out a bit on his hunt. Stand up guys and from what i experienced with them I would say 99.9% of the bad stuff you hear is all B.S. Just somebody else who is pissed off cuz they could not get it done I am guessing.

I've heard they've been doing it for many. many years but can't speak from anything I've seen personally. Here's a picture my grandfather took back in the 40's that may help you make up your mind.

Roadblock.jpg

I answered that yes he really does---I would like to clarify that because I feel Doyle is an outstanding guy and hunter and deserves having a great reputation! I only say that from my own personal experience as I hunted the Pauns with Doyle in the 90ies when he was just getting going. He had a good buck spotted and we left very early in the morning for our spot and when we got the the last road he turned in and backed up and around to block the road and said he didnt want anyone in there before us. We did not leave the truck there while hunting and he did not do this in a malicious way-lots of trucks in the Pauns and many went by but could not turn in-at first lightwe crept on down the road. Doyle is a great hunter!

I'll tell you this whether it's freeway, highway, or dirt road, if you're trying to pass Doyle, you're going way to fast to be safe. SLOW DOWN!!

ok guys think about this! if mossback really block roads why isnt there pics of it????
Every one has a cell phone and every cell phone has a camera so why would there not be pics?

I would say its just people being bitter

I have a picture of one of his guys, who's name starts with a W and ends with a t, blocking the buffet!

Who themselves haven't blocked a road. This is how wives tales begin. There was probably a mossback crew driving somewhere and they spotted an animal, stopped there, glasses and therefore blocked a road.

It was a big bodied 2 point.

I heard one of Doyle trucks jumped off a road and ended up at the bottom of a canyon. Does anyone have pictures of that one ? I think it was on the pahvant ?

HEY, come to think of it, Monday my Dad and I stopped to glass a herd of elk (Nice Bull) Wasn't really paying attention to the road behind us. Some guy in a little Toyota pulled up behind and glared until I moved. (about 30 seconds) I was definitely blocking the road. Does that make me bad? Does that make me good? (like Doyle) Some of us are getting hard up for things to P!$$ and Moan about.

+1 Theox

I know of a time that he threw money around to get his hunter into a better area but there was a generous offer to assist the person the offer was directed toward with his LE rifle hunt later that season, an offer that Doyle stood behind.

I have also seen a bunch of his guys in the mountains doing a good job as guides and hunters. I have never witnessed any of the hundreds of negative claims that have been thrown their way.

WOW!! Doyle is a great guy with wonderful morals, morals that have actually hindered him instead of helping him in his quest for the next giant, if you actually knew him you would have never of posted this.

Ok I have to come clean on this. A couple of weeks ago I spent the deer hunt on the Paunsy hunting with a buddy and the Mossback crew. We spent several days hunting with Doyle. On many occasions we did stop right in the middle of the road and glass!!! There was no way around us multiple times. I really felt I should say something but Doyles intimidating presence kept me from doing anything but joining in and glassing myself!!! There was never anybody around, and we were always within several yards of the truck, but still we were blocking the road and wrong is wrong whether you get caught or not!!! We ended up killing a great buck late in the hunt and rejoiced and celebrated our great fortune!!! But as I reflect back on the hunt there will always be a tarnish of shame as I know we did block the road several times as we glassed or looked at tracks!!! I'm sure glad it was my buddies tag as I'm sure the guilt of looking at that giant buck will weigh heavy on him for years to come!!! Thanks for letting me get that off my chest, I hope maybe I'll sleep a little better tonight....

If you have to hire that crew to find you a deer you probably wouldnt know the difference.

>If you have to hire that
>crew to find you a
>deer you probably wouldnt know
>the difference.

All you do is piss and moan and try to start fights around here! One of these days that loud mouth is going to get your teeth knocked out...and I really hope they start a thread with Pics!! :)

>Does Doyle Moss and the Mossback
>crew really block roads?

Yeah right. What a waste of breath. You don't have some where else to waste your time .

LAST EDITED ON Nov-11-11 AT 10:18AM (MST)[p]>>If you have to hire that
>>crew to find you a
>>deer you probably wouldnt know
>>the difference.
>
>All you do is piss and
>moan and try to start
>fights around here! One of
>these days that loud mouth
>is going to get your
>teeth knocked out...and I really
>hope they start a thread
>with Pics!! :)

When you get over being an internet tough guy your welcome to STFU and give it a shot yourself.

>LAST EDITED ON Nov-11-11
>AT 10:18?AM (MST)

>
>>>If you have to hire that
>>>crew to find you a
>>>deer you probably wouldnt know
>>>the difference.
>>
>>All you do is piss and
>>moan and try to start
>>fights around here! One of
>>these days that loud mouth
>>is going to get your
>>teeth knocked out...and I really
>>hope they start a thread
>>with Pics!! :)
>
>When you get over being an
>internet tough guy your welcome
>to STFU and give it
>a shot yourself.

I never said I was going to....I said someday "someone" will!! But thank you for completely proving my point in that all you do is cause trouble and hate and try to piss people off. It gets VERY old!! Just remember...there is ALWAYS someone bigger and badder than you. So...tough guy...I hope that "someday" comes quick!! You need a little humble pie!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom