Dog down!

ELKOHUNTER

Very Active Member
8082010.jpg

Well That pic says it all. COLD! It was a good day. We saw 6 dogs. We were only able to get shots off at two, Due to the snow and snow and well more snow! It was windy and cold the whole day. But there were moving around. I called this yound male pup into about 15 yards. Diden't even know he was there. He went out to 70 yards and stoped, BOOM! 1st dog down.
6126003.jpg

Get out there boys! Theres a ton of them!
9680006.jpg

("For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. Ephesians 2:8-9")

Hey, that looks like my haystack! And that looks like the pup I've been feeding all summer??? Ha ha, just kidding. Congrats on your first dog of the season. We'll have to get together and go sometime. fatrooster.

10 4 good buddy. Let me know when your off.

("For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. Ephesians 2:8-9")

I want in on this! i have a 204 itchin to kill!

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p248/nv_hunter/nevadaanimatedhelmetwd2.gif[/IMG]

Good job, Elko! Gonna make some coyote burger out of him? :)

Steve
"Get that corn out of my face"

NICE SET OF PICS.......THANKS.....DOG DOWN IS MUSIC TO MY EARS. YOU FELLAS HAVE A NICE HOLIDAY SEASON.......YD.

Good shootin just got my first of the year last weak. Saw three but only got the one, went with a newb that has been begin me to take him. Seems like killn dogs just doesn't excite others like it does me. When i c a dog I am bailing out of the truck and ready to drop him within seconds. Watched two dogs walk away after standin broad side at 100yds waitn for him to shoot. Did even give him the chance on the last one.
6381yote2.jpg

Nice dog. Next time just bail out in frount of him and get it done!

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom