Doing a friend a favor

overton

Long Time Member
1911 has been to busy hunting and asked me to make a thread about him trading his weapons for some chickens. He' kind of lazy and wants the ones that lay blue and green eggs so he doesn't have to dye them for Easter. Seems odd but he did take a nasty bump on the head.

2311idiot.jpg

I don't think he bumped his head. Sounds more like symptoms of Ebola.

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

Besides, I know 1911. If he had blue eggs at Easter time he would try to dye them white.

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

Just ordered 100 ameraucana's they should begin to lay in about 5 months, just in time for easter. Dibs on cherry pickin the first 100 guns!

Are you actually claiming him as a friend? :)

I read where he shot Core-locts thru those guns...ruined forever. lol, j/k

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

I wouldn't give a whole live chicken for his .243. The drum stick off a Costco chicken, maybe.

Eel

LOL
Just need his cell number and a good time to call Him. Maybe 2 A:M since he works a lot. I hear he wants to get into chickens a big way.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

>LOL
>Just need his cell number and
>a good time to call
>Him. Maybe 2 A:M since
>he works a lot. I
>hear he wants to get
>into chickens a big way.
>
>
>"I have found if you go