Don't mess with the fat kid

That kid was SICK of being bullied. Guess he'd taken all he could take, huh? Helluva slam though. Helluva slam!

That video has gone viral and there is a huge debate over whether or not the bigger kid should be suspended. He got 4 days suspension for defending himself. This school is in Australia and there are apparently many, many fights each week.

So, what do you think? Should he have been suspended too? What kind of message does it send to the bigger kid if he was, in fact, just defending himself?

Debate away....

lmmfao.....
JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

I didn't get suspended when I got Slammed & Vice-Versa!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!

Zero tolerance policies = zero common sense.

Ransom started that crap with me today and I pushed him in the pool. Now he is trying to cite a zero tolerance policy and make me sleep in the truck. After a threat to take Bianca and throw her in the lava he changed his mind.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

He was LUCKY the whole thing was on film. Without the film to prove self defense, he would be going to jail, and the other kids parents would be suing.
If it was my kid, I would pat him on the back and teach him how to block a punch.

that little wormy shitt needs a bigger azz wippin than that!! That stuff makes my blood boil!!

It'll give the News Media something to talk about for 6 months!

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!

The Kids need to express themselves

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

The sound of that little piece o cr@p hitting the ground was priceless. If he ( the big kid ) were my kid I would pat him on the back and head over to the bully's house to see what his daddy had to say about his little darling. I don't put up with bully's. Ron

Legitimate self defense. He was provoked multiple times until he had to defend himself. Hopefully the body slam sent a definite and clear message to his tormentor and others that he would no longer put up with being bullied.

Eldorado

So who ended up with the chick?

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

I'd like to buy him an ice cream...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

my son(6" and 240 nerd and cluzy) was bullied by this short mexican kid and his "gang" all year last year and always walked away and he told me he had enough so I said "It ok to protect your self and sometimes you have to say "enough is enough"!. So one time they cornered him and my son wanted no part of this and was telling them to move and the small dude push my son and my son snapped his head back with a punch to his nose followed with a jump kick yo the chest which knock the wind out of him....he buds just stared and a teacher came who saw all of it (and the whole year and did nothing)... took them both to office where the suspended the mexican kid for a week and my son was only warned....they avoid him now!!

4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

I think it was time for him to set the kid straight. I believe he did a nice job of it.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

good for him! I have always hated people that pick on others that arent in as high of social standing or that are weaker than the other. Too bad he didnt mess the kid up even more than he did. I dont think this kid should have been suspended. He was just defending his self. He didnt want to fight and only faught when he had to. He also stopped when the other kid had had enough too and never went too far. Good for him. That other kid that tried to step up after the fact should have gotten his a$$ kicked too.

He broke his ankle when his leg slammed on the bricks...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

I have been that fat kid many times! The last time was when I was a senior in high school. It is never wrong to stand up for yourself.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

>Just to clarify, sometimes those darn
>chubby's single out the bean
>poles. lol

I couldn't lift the kid that picked on me, not to mention he was 2 years older than me. I broke his nose and 2 fingers when I had enough of his $h!t. Principal kinda laughed and said I was wondering when you were gonna do something. Sent me to class, him to the hospital and home for 5 days.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Mar-21-11 AT 12:28PM (MST)[p]I was that kid in the 5th grade. Always mad when I got home from being bullied. Finally my parents told me to stick up for myself. As soon as the bully looked at me wrong the next day, i was swinging. I didn't stop even after i was pulled off. When I finally "came to" I was sitting in the office with tunnel vision, looking at the principal, who was saying "Hello, Hellllooooo, anyone home?"
Next year I started to grow and by the time I was a freshman I was 6'0 and 6'5 by senior year. I never let things bottle up that much after that, because I knew I could really hurt someone if I snapped like that again. That is what scares me with bullying. If the bullied are anything like me, everything goes black and you just start swinging.
I got suspended, but Ironically the bully did not due to me throwing the first punch. (even though he had given me crap for a couple years)
I wouldn't take those lessons back in a heartbeat though. Mom came and picked me up with a big smile on her face. She even knew what had to be done.
I am teacher now, and its really hard for me to not tell my students to give a bully a knuckle sandwich.

"Like a midget at the urinal, always be on your toes!"
www.Anacondatreasure.com
www.rwmurals.com
http://www.themontanagallery.com/

I kind of had the same thing happen to me in High School. This kid sneaked up behind me and knocked the books out of my hands between classes. I told him to pick them up. He took a swing at me and I tackled him and gave him a black eye. We both got suspended for 3 days.

My dad was so upset he made me get up early all three days and go Steehead fishing with him. It was terrible. Boy, did I learn a lesson.:)

Eel

I showed this to my friends at school and they thought it was hillarious. I used to be bigger until I started playing highschool ball. ( Still big but not nearly as much fat) But one of the times a kid was teasing me the whole year and he wouldn't leave me alone and I picked him up and threw him up against a wall. He still wouldn't let it be and both of us were playing little league ball at the time and I let a big guy through to get him once or twice and he learned his lesson. The funny thing is that we are friends now.

>I showed this to my friends
>at school and they thought
>it was hillarious. I
>used to be bigger until
>I started playing highschool ball.
>( Still big but not
>nearly as much fat)
>But one of the times
>a kid was teasing me
>the whole year and he
>wouldn't leave me alone and
>I picked him up and
>threw him up against a
>wall. He still wouldn't
>let it be and both
>of us were playing little
>league ball at the time
>and I let a big
>guy through to get him
>once or twice and he
>learned his lesson. The
>funny thing is that we
>are friends now.

Next time he's asleep put a Rat trap between his legs...Better to get ahead than get even...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:

Someone needs to call mayham miller and put that chitt on bully beatdown. Those kids will never even look that kids way again.

'IT AINT EASY BEING ME'

MESS WITH THE BULL YOU GET THE HORNS. he should have dropped that other big talker that tried to get some.

It makes me mad that this video is being pulled from Youtube. There is so much awareness going on in the US with the anti-bullying campaigns and this video could and should be a prime promotion for why kids shouldnt bully. Some day, its going to come back to get you. I think they ought to show this in classes all over and tell kids to knock this crap off or there is a good chance the kid you are bullying is going to snap and beat the sh!t out of you.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom