DOVE HUNTING

N

nmhunter1975

Whos going out on the frist of Sept for some dove hunting? I know you lucky guys who drew elk tags or deer tags wont be but I will be out and about trying to shoot a few birds. Just seems like dove hunting wasnt what it used to be either. We didnt even bother to go out last year. So I am ready for this year even if its a little slow need to get out and do some kind of hunting. Cant wait till Nov to hunt deer and elk. So I got to get out now and do some shooting.

NMhunter

HOPE TO SEE YOU IN THE WOODS.

It was slow. The first day we went down to Los Lunas and hunted all day. Three of us took 20 birds. The second day went up by Rio Rancho and only seen 4 birds. So it was another slow year. Havent gone since but might make one more trip.

NMhunter

HOPE TO SEE YOU IN THE WOODS.

Going to Carlsbad at the end of the month. Got plenty of shooting the last two years. Hopefull it will be another good year.

I went this last Thursday in my area and limited out in just over an hour! One of the many good things about Texas - good bird hunting.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom