draw apps

The good units will have about the same odds, if not worse! I remember the drought a few years ago, everyone said odds would go down and they went up!

I hope I can get a tag then! lol
I really do thing with the econ as it is we will have alot of NR not putting in for as many units. but i still feel the HD and Q units will still be around the same. IMOP.

I think greedy LO's will eat their tags or have to come down on prices, but think it will have little impact on draws. I'd eat PB&J every day if I had to in order to have the $$ for tags!

Economy might keep the honest workers from applying, but the hunters with the big bucks, that want a guide to put em on a 400' bull right outa camp, it won't hurt them...

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom