draw question

ELKOHOLIC

Very Active Member
I seen the price for youth to put in for deer, but I could not figure out if there is a youth special tag and if so is it a discounted price or does the youth have to pay the regular fee in the special draw.

Also, is the second choice hunt only if the tags aren't taken by the first choice applicants?

There is no special for youth. If a youth wants to apply for special they can but have to pay the regular price fee.
Second choice is if any tags are available after all first choice draws are completed.

>More precisely youth have to pay
>the "special" fee to be
>in special drawing.

Yep, and that's what I thought he was referring to and not the fee for the Regular Drawing. Good to make it perfectly clear what we're saying Jeff!

>I was referring to the regular
>"special" fee price but thanks
>for clarifying it.
>Good luck in the draws!

I'd rather have a special regular than a regular special but I haven't figured our if it's based on price or odds.

TIC,
Zeke

>>I was referring to the regular
>>"special" fee price but thanks
>>for clarifying it.
>>Good luck in the draws!
>
>I'd rather have a special regular
>than a regular special but
>I haven't figured our if
>it's based on price or
>odds.
>
>TIC,
>Zeke

Glad I don't have to try and figure out if a special regular is a special as a regular special is regular.

Go figure Kyle!

You guys have my head spinning, but that didn't really take too much after reading more of Tristate's BS today, LOL!

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom