draw results available momentarily!

Your son has my tag.......another year and drew nothing. I am not getting younger either something better happen soon damnit.
Good luck to your son Norby, post up some pictures later so I can sit and fume over what I missed out on down there.

Brian
http://i41.tinypic.com/xvvgp.jpg[/IMG]

Congrats Norby.....Talk to D13er, he has hunted the Old Dads before. I drew jack chit once again.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Thanks Kilowatt and Hardway. I hope to have some good pictures to share.

Hardway, I called D13er right after I called my son and told him the good news.

X1 for me.
4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

My daughter drew J-12, the youth Round Valley deer tag. That is two late season tags for her and the wife is not happy about me taking her out of school before finals. But that's hunting. As for me, I drew nothing out of 45 plus hunts. I am looking forward to being part of some hunts of a lifetime with my 15 year old. I think I am more excited about my daughters hunts than if I did finally draw a G-3 tag.

Bill

Nothin' for me.....D9 third choice.

I was counting on some of you guys drawing a G3 or an Elk tag, so I would have someone to play with this fall...........

I'm glad D12 went to draw this year. In the past I would put D12 down as a 3rd choice and I get it if I didn't draw from the first two. But for the last 3 years it has sold out before the draw. This time I drew it as my 2nd choice. WooHoo ! sorta
ps. I don't mind not drawing in CA this year, I got an AZ archery bull tag in my pocket.

No elk or antelope but I did draw A20.

Norby congrats on your son drawing the Old Dads. I drew in 2001 and helped a friend in 2003. Great hunt,you guys will have the time of your life.

Rick

X-1 draw with 1 pt....and that was no for sure thing!
Waiting now on Wy.....

4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

>Cool!!! I drew a Antelope tag,
>Zone 5
>
>Also pulled a "C" zone deer
>tag second choice!!
>
>Joey

Congrats Joey!
Long time no talk. Been busy with too many family health problems. Thought I was due another draw but guess the 08' sheep tag was it for me. Bottom line, 0 for 7 in this draw for my house. Maybe next year!
Gene

Youth DFG numbers are assigned from them... if you applied last season it will be on pre-printed lablea ....6 digits my sons started like 100____,
Call them.......for next few days id will be tuff gettin through...

Rack

Thanks RACKMASTER.

Unfortunately neither my son nor my father drew any tags but I on the other hand did draw an X-3B tag.... :)

- Rich

SAGE-

Good job on the speedgoat tag in Big Valley, should be fun. Nothing for me just C zone 2nd choice. brother and nephew drew X2. mom got G1 2nd choice. buddy got alternate on Neastern archery elk.

Good luck everybody, post pics from the good zones so the rest of us have something to drool over all winter!

Nugfan, Yeah buddy! I pull hard for that sheep tag, just don't happen. Next year...and yes, we got to be better at keeping in touch!!

Blacktailslayer, Thanks! They ain't giving out the tags, 8, that they did last i hunted lopes there, 1987. I did have a great hunt though, really looking forward to it again. Maybe we can hookup on your "C" hunt. I ain't got it all figured out, too much freaken timber, but i do know lots of decent places to try!! :)

Joey

Nothing for me or my 17 year old son. Congrats to you guys that drew those elk, sheep, antelope, and the premium deer tags!

Good luck to the rest of you who haven't yet checked their results!

Horniac

As usual not a damn thing here. Was hoping to spend some quality time in Nickmans neck of the woods for elk or deer but it aint happening this year.

>Cool!!! I drew a Antelope tag,
>Zone 5
>
>Also pulled a "C" zone deer
>tag second choice!!
>
>Joey

That's the same tag I drew in 2001 and I hope it's better now than when I had my tag. If I remember corectly there were only 2 or 3 bucks taken that year and I had to hunt pretty hard to fill my tag.

YIPPIE SKIPPI, I FINALLY DREW........I PULLED A LEFTOVER DESERT SHEEP TAG IN NEVADA & A ARIZONA MOOSE TAG TO BOOT........MY LUCKY YEAR. NOW I JUST NEED A COUPLE OF REALLY GOOD GUIDES & A GOOD TAXIDERMIST.........I'M HIGHER THAN A HAWKS NEST...........YD.

YD if you have $70,000 I will guide ya just send me the Money.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

GATOR.......DO YOU NEED THE $70,000 UP FRONT......OR CAN I JUST BRING CASH THE DAY OF THE HUNT....?????

EEL.......POLAR BEAR LANDOWNER TAG.......I'M IN.....YOU GOTTA LOVE NEVADA............YD.

Sageadvice,

Me and my buddy drew unit 87 in Wyoming and I was hoping to talk to you about the unit. If you want you can pm me your number and I will call you. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Rick Hendrix

Sageadvice,

Me and my buddy drew unit 87 in Wyoming and I was hoping to talk to you about the unit. If you want you can pm me your number and I will call you. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Rick Hendrix

X7A!!! Looking forward to getting out and scouting....hopefully it will make the season come quicker. Always fun to hunt a new area.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom