Draw Results Friday?

I want to know if I get to drop this bad boy!

289FDA59-0C7A-4113-B33D-9A827C71D662.jpeg

They just updated the draw results page to show this where the 2023 apps used to be:

2023 Big Game Drawing Results will be available by June 14, 2023. While the drawing is in progress, 2023 drawing applications may not be viewable. Once the drawing has concluded, your 2023 drawing results will display below.

Website says this

2023 Big Game Drawing Results will be available by June 14, 2023. While the drawing is in progress, 2023 drawing applications may not be viewable. Once the drawing has concluded, your 2023 drawing results will display below.

Been anxiously waiting like everyone else, just saw this posted:

:D

As long as they want to take my non-res fees this year I will be happy! Max points for elk and sheep, they need themoney so they will give me a tag!

Thank you for using California Fish and Wildlife's Automated License Data System. The system is currently down for a standard maintenance update. The system is expected to be down between 06-13-2023 05:00 PM PDT and 06-13-2023 05:20 PM PDT. Please try again after that time.
Thank you, and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you for using California Fish and Wildlife's Automated License Data System. The system is currently down for a standard maintenance update. The system is expected to be down between 06-13-2023 05:00 PM PDT and 06-13-2023 05:20 PM PDT. Please try again after that time.
Thank you, and we apologize for the inconvenience.
Oh, it's on! Tick tock....

I think the state of California heard their hunters using their punctuality on posting results as a positive for California and making them not the worst state at something. They will quickly fix that stereotype. No state shall be worse than California at anything!!!!! As long as Emperor Newsome is in charge.

SISKIYOU BULL ELK, FINALLY !!!! I WILL NEED SOME ADVICE, BUT HOME WORK WILL PREVAIL. ROOSEVELT BULLS............. GOOD LUCK TO YOU................................YD.
Private property's holds most of them..
And hunted is prohibited..
Spend every weekend up their..
I seen them all over while looking around in X 1.. but they all went to and over the Fences.. weeks before it opened. Jester

I was in Siskiyou last year...elk are there but DAYYMMM...multiple people calling around the ag..tracks everywhere...couldn't find em. But they are there somewhere

The elk have spread out on the Marbles hunt, yiu no longer need to be in the wilderness to find a big bull.

Hunt the archery deer with a B zone tag. Look for fresh elk sign. Talk to people about elk, they aren't as worried about giving info on a tag 90% of them know they will never have.

A good bull is very possible without a guide or hunting the wilderness.

Really and excellent. I will put some of my max points to work again next year probably. I need to get my princess, really my angry angel through her senior year in high school coming up. Going to cost me a small fortune. Hopefully I will have the luck of the draw like yourself. Since I hunted G3 last year feel free to reach out to me. I wish nothing but the best for you on your hunts and safe ones at that

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom