DRAW RESULTS GETTING CLOSE

I hope so.Wonder why they sent you an E-mail i have applied to Arizona and never got an email.

That is good to know...thanks.

oilcan--that would be cool if we both draw our late date tags!

I have a better chance at my 2nd choice 12, than I do on my 1st choice 13a bow buck.

Robb

Sounds good to me Robb i'd be happy if we both drew.
I'd take either choice of mine but i really hope it's my first choice.
I'll cross my fingers for both of us.LOL

It will be four weeks since due on Tuesday. They have posted in five weeks in the past, but seems more like like six weeks lately. If it is going to be five weeks to post, they might start charging this week. AZ is the last, low odds, but thoughts of a desert sheep or strip deer..... :) Can't really finalize fall plans till AZ posts.

I'm waiting at the edge of my seat, and hoping the news is sooner than later. Its my last hope for a decent tag this year.

Waiting as well. Dad & I both applied (seperately) for the strip. We both have max points plus hunter ed. Brochure says 50% chance.

The post on AZGFD news said Friday 7-13 is the last day to update cards. I'm thinking they are planning to draw next week. If we are lucky, results late next week, but maybe later.

Nice to know. Cabela's just changed my card and I had to go into each species and update it for my 2 children & myself.

Bill

I checked and found that the results were posted July 15 in 2010 and July 19 in 2011. I'm hopin the results will be out this weekend online.

Am I the only on that thinks it is about half ridiculous to have to wait until mid-July for AZ deer/sheep and MT antelope results?

>Am I the only on that
>thinks it is about half
>ridiculous to have to wait
>until mid-July for AZ deer/sheep
>and MT antelope results?

I don't think it's half ridiculous at all. I think it's fully, 100% ridiculous.

This should have been over along time ago!! With the computer age we should be able to know a couple of weeks after the deadline. It is fun waiting to see what we all got or didn't get under the summer christmas tree. GOOD LUCK TO ALL EITHER WAY I WILL BE RIFLE HUNTING DEER OR BOW HUNTING DEER THANKS TO AZ OTC ARCHERY TAGS. Already have my AZ elk tag so gonna be good year!!

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom