Draw results... too early ?

chipc

Very Active Member
Is it too early to start this ?? Oh well, I'll say... Tuesday the 23rd. GOOD LUCK ! Chip

You refering to NR Elk draw???
Brian

24bp2th.jpg

I am a res. but I have been puttin my dad in for non res and buyin him points for a couple years now. He has no idea so if he ever draws it should be a good suprise. Figured it was about time to pay him back for all the licenses and tags he bought me when I was a kid.

That is a great idea Alpha.....what a surprise for him.

It is about that time that some guy comes on and says he drew his 31 elk tag as his credit card was hit for the $$$$...then he gets some of our helpful M&M remarks about not being smarter than a 5th grader! ha

It has been before my B-Day every year for like 5 years now....

So yeh---23rd or 24th.....

Robb

The beer is from Vietnam, drank gallons of it while I spent time over there in the 60's.
I still buy it once in awhile here in Kali and most likely will again soon for an upcoming reunion with my Army buddies in Aug.
Brian

24bp2th.jpg

I dont think that the draws could ever be to early. LOL
I hate the wait and wyoming elk is about the fastest draw there is. Good luck to everyone

No patience here Rick. I'm going to start checking out the website several times per day starting about Thursday !! GOOD LUCK . Chip

I clicked on the website the other day and the header at the top has been changed to Welcome to the Wyoming Game & Fish License Draw Inquiry for the 2010 Hunting Seasons.

http://gf.state.wy.us/drawresults/frmsearch.aspx

I thought Holy Crap that was fast but then noticed it still says Click the Search Button to get your 2009 Draw Results.

I checked just to make sure and it says no record found so now I'm sweating that my application got submitted correctly!

I remember it posted early last year, the 20th I'm pretty sure.

Hoping it's no later than the 23rd so I can save $65 on my Utah app. cause that's the last day the lisc. is good. For those that also apply in UT, you can check the UT folder in case you aren't aware of how to stretch your app fee to 2 years! MM saved me $65 this year!

Rick,

You should be planning to help me with my tag. You know it is about my time, however I would like to see one of your boys draw out.

Rich

The website says the draw will take place next tuesday. you guys start calling monday so I don't have to be "one of those guys".

The draw always takes place before they say it will. They give themselves a couple of days ''buffer'' in case they have a problem. Lets hope things go smoothly and they post tomorrow. Starting Monday I'm going to be ''one of those guys '' !!

I wish you the best of luck. It was not been to bad last year. You draw and I'm there!!! It would be great to see my boy draw, but any tag would be nice and mine a great hunt/time. Keep in touch and let me know if the luck is on your side so I can plan to help you out.

Thanks Cali! I might have read that before but I didn't even think of that! I'm much more relaxed now! Thanks for the insight!

Well I guess no tag for me this year. Checked my points total and it says I hav 5 elk points. I was hopeing it would say 0

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom