Draw results?

LAST EDITED ON Apr-03-13 AT 06:59PM (MST)[p]This site is full of comedians. Gene the draw results should be posted April 24th.

Thanks. Is that about when past years emails and results have come out. Just sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for all the results. Wyoming unsuccessful, arizona unsuccessful, New Mexico pending, colorado pending, Nevada pending, utah pending. It's hard to stay calm this time of year.

spot on...

Or the I applied for this unit, but never been to it or hunted it, Can someone please tell me where to start?? I dont want to know where to go, just where to start HAHAHA. Its called get a map and a good pair of boots!!

Guys, if someone asks a question and you dont want to answer it, then dont.
Problem solved.
If someone wants to help, that is their option.

Upside, lots of guys have made some good friends on this site including myself. I have given and recieved help on units.

Downside, is every once in awhile you will run across a bad egg. Done that to.

I never have hunted the unit I applied for or I'm not asking for your honey hole. Just a question about the draw date. Don't make the question any harder then what was asked.

Thanks

Gene

LAST EDITED ON Apr-04-13 AT 05:05PM (MST)[p]>NMPAUL,
>
>You are like the principal of
>CLOUDCROFT HIGH SCHOOL HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Did you spend a lot of time at the principal's office in High School? :)

Speaking of principals, the principal for the elementary school had a whole wall of his office devoted to the kids hunting pictures. The kids loved him. My son always looked forward to taking his hunting pics to him to put on his wall.
Wish all school principals were like that.

Just went thru there yesterday Gene,lottsa elk. Bone dry in Reserve. Hope we get some monsoon rains this year,very little snow or moisture. Good luck on the draw,someday I might get lucky and draw one of those tags too. Till then I'll stick with my nearby and secret units.....

LAST EDITED ON Apr-06-13 AT 03:47PM (MST)[p]Now that I don't care to draw I have drawn my first choice elk for the last 3 years straight. Last year I hunted the first day and couldn't find better than 350 bulls and realized the drought had killed all the growth so I just went back home.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom