Draw Results

505Hunter

Hey guys,

Big game draw results will be available April 29. Found it out on NM G&F website. Backdoor should be up soon, whooo! Can't wait!

BioHzrdMan,
Yeah I haven't really thought to much about it. Just went on today after being out of town and saw they announced it. Haha trying to do everything I can to not think about it!

seems like they may have figure out that back door trick and closed it. It allows you to click on the license, but when you go to your cart in has a message, "looks like you already purchased a license when you applied for big game" or something to that effect. I don't remember it saying that last year.

Well seeing as how they re did their website, they might have had a decent programmer patch it up. However, that being said, as a fellow programmer there is always little back doors that they most likely didn't patch and it's just a matter of exploiting them ;)

I'm glad we don't have to wait as long as some states, but that being said, the wait is still killing me! I really hope some of the backdoor methods work so we're not waiting until the 29th for everything.

My guess is the emails and results will be ready on Friday. They seem to like to do it Late Friday. I think that way they don't have to answer any questions or calls over the weekend on it.

Well we can only hope that they release them early! I am tired of waiting...

On the other hand, I tried multiple things all last night trying to get some sort of backdoor to trigger but everything I did gave me the same result. So that either means the backdoor is working or they patched it for good - let's be optimistic and just say that it is working haha:)

LAST EDITED ON Apr-20-15 AT 11:25AM (MST)[p]Nmgf has not done the,draw yet..... we still the,option to delete the APS on the website,and the site hasn't done its annual closed for service drill. ..that's when the draw is being conducted. ..I'd say by Wednesday for sure. Deep breaths all together now. ...hahah

Guys,
Game and fish needs ample time to give all their buddies, family members and "business" associates their first choice tags. That takes time. The leftovers will be thrown out to us soon enough, hang in there.

Let's all take deep breathes now....
(says the guy who is banging his head against the side of his desk)

But really. Keep trying the backdoor methods. If they haven't conducted the draw yet than perhaps the method will work sometime closer to this weekend. Fingers crossed!

>Guys,
>Game and fish needs ample time
>to give all their buddies,
>family members and "business" associates
>their first choice tags. That
>takes time. The leftovers will
>be thrown out to us
>soon enough, hang in there.
>

Lol about right

Thanks Hank! Well, I did it, deleted them all! I feel much better now, what a great stress reliever! probably have added a few years to my life! I wish I would have know that trick the past several years, and the end result would have been no different!!! Good luck to everyone else who didn't take the easy way out.

Somethin's up- you can't select drop downs for either sheep or deer from the general license page (both are gone)...

I think it's on gentlemen (and ladies)!

>Somethin's up- you can't select drop
>downs for either sheep or
>deer from the general license
>page (both are gone)...
>
>I think it's on gentlemen (and
>ladies)!

Yup, I'm getting the same thing. I was able to add both of those to my cart about an hour ago, now the options aren't even there. It's looking like they may be closing the back door loophole.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-21-15 AT 10:28AM (MST)[p]>Thanks Hank! Well, I did it,
>deleted them all! I feel
>much better now, what a
>great stress reliever! probably
>have added a few years
>to my life! I
>wish I would have know
>that trick the past several
>years, and the end result
>would have been no
>different!!! Good luck to
>everyone else who didn't take
>the easy way out.
Glad I could help,I feel so much better now too.You? LOL

Knowing they are locked in and playing with numbers this week always makes me feel good....I usually get my birfday red notice this week.....lol

>>Somethin's up- you can't select drop
>>downs for either sheep or
>>deer from the general license
>>page (both are gone)...
>>
>>I think it's on gentlemen (and
>>ladies)!
>
>Yup, I'm getting the same thing.
> I was able to
>add both of those to
>my cart about an hour
>ago, now the options aren't
>even there. It's looking
>like they may be closing
>the back door loophole.

In which case, it might be that it was open this whole time, meaning you didn't draw deer if you could add it to the cart.
Oh wells...

LAST EDITED ON Apr-21-15 AT 10:50AM (MST)[p]Last year the site was shut down for maintenance on the 15th and backdoor started working about 9:00pm on the 18th. But I think you could amend your application until the 18th last year, so they had to wait at least until that date to upload draw results.

Hopefully it doesn't take 3 days after the maintenance shut down this year.

Grizzly

The fact that I can also still delete my apps makes me wonder if it's actually going on as well. You'd think this feature would not be available if the draw was underway.

we deleted an app for barbary sheep over the weekend because with our two youngest heavily involved with volleyball and hockey we wouldn't be able to make the hunt...when you click delete it asks if you are sure and that you will be refunded the tag amount minus the app fee asap...

>we deleted an app for barbary
>sheep over the weekend because
>with our two youngest heavily
>involved with volleyball and hockey
>we wouldn't be able to
>make the hunt...when you click
>delete it asks if you
>are sure and that you
>will be refunded the tag
>amount minus the app fee
>asap...

So what happens when you try deleting now?

Not sure if this means anything but I can't even view private land deer hunts. Which was able to add to my cart yesterday.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-21-15 AT 03:35PM (MST)[p]>>we deleted an app for barbary
>>sheep over the weekend because
>>with our two youngest heavily
>>involved with volleyball and hockey
>>we wouldn't be able to
>>make the hunt...when you click
>>delete it asks if you
>>are sure and that you
>>will be refunded the tag
>>amount minus the app fee
>>asap...
>
>
>So what happens when you try
>deleting now?

ha ha ha...im not going there...however, as others have noted the option to add private land tags were there yesterday but gone today...something is happening...

I'm thinkin they're ready to do it but they took away our back door access so when they do the draw TOMORROW we will not be able to look.

>I'm thinkin they're ready to do
>it but they took away
>our back door access so
>when they do the draw
>TOMORROW we will not be
>able to look.

That's my thought as well. Too many phone calls last year. haha

Well maybe if they just released results EACH year on the same day- for example the one that they publish- maybe we all wouldn't be clicking refresh like a bunch o' tag junkies.

I think everyone at NMG&F is sitting at their desks watching this website. They are taking turns going "Lets see what those MM guys do if we close this option" then they all sit back and laugh.

>I think everyone at NMG&F is
>sitting at their desks watching
>this website. They are
>taking turns going "Lets see
>what those MM guys do
>if we close this option"
> then they all sit
>back and laugh.

Oh- for sure... I can think of about five different drinking games to be played at our expense.

I have a feeling (and I hope I'm wrong) that they will not let us know until the 29th, as scheduled. The turkey and bear results were not posted until the day the proclamation said it would be posted.

so what is one supposed to do if say i decided i wanted to hunt otc barbary this weekend? can't imagine that they can keep the option of buying a tag off the website for a week? hopefully a short term thing
-Hunting for an experience

Man a day ago this thread was barely doing anything. Now it has exploded!
Got my hopes up all crazy when i logged on!
I will try some more things to see if I can't trigger anything. Keep us posted fellas!

Update,

On my NM account it does not show anymore options for selecting deer, oryx, barbary, etc. Options are all gone except general hunting license and the other pre license sales.

They either got tired of everyone adding and removing things to their cart or they are in the process of the draw.

Hummmm, Sex is wonderful and constistant BUT the draw is only once a year!!! Where is the parallel here ? Just want to see GREEN once this year. I'll get back to the sex thing after. Lol

So we are saying that the draw is like that one really smokin' hot, cute girl with the nice body and butt that we get a chance to do once every year? LOL

Green for the draw is great but bad for sex!! Red is bad for draw and sex also!!

Oh and side note... may want to see a doctor about that!!

If the draw is as exciting as sex for you guys you are doing it wrong! Or your partners are bad! Sorry about your luck! Haha

Can anyone remember which posts first: email direct or the NMDGF purchases page?

Or are they are simultaneous?

Great question...I don't remember.

>Can anyone remember which posts first:
>email direct or the NMDGF
>purchases page?
>
>Or are they are simultaneous?

>Great question...I don't remember.
>
>>Can anyone remember which posts first:
>>email direct or the NMDGF
>>purchases page?
>>
>>Or are they are simultaneous?

Be nice to know- one less screen to refresh every 5 seconds

Great! Thanks- I can stop checking the NMDGF site then, and just wait for email.

Back to work.

Gotcha. I'm really hoping if it's done by Friday that they'll go ahead and at least send out emails rather than waiting until next week.

>Last year, emails went out on
>4/22, but that was only
>a day before the scheduled
>released date of 4/23.

Almost 99% of the time the results come right at the end of the G&F buisness hours so to speak. Around 4 - 5 pm! Hopefully magic time today!

I think we'll see emails the evening of the 28th. Trying not to get my hopes up that it will be any earlier. Just keep telling myself...

IMG_3619_zpsomzrk6cq.jpg

Probably a smart tactic haha

>I think we'll see emails the
>evening of the 28th.
>Trying not to get my
>hopes up that it will
>be any earlier. Just
>keep telling myself...
>
>
>
IMG_3619_zpsomzrk6cq.jpg

Pray backdoor is accurate. Elk and Barbary for me. Of all the tags I apply for in numerous states. ELK in NM is at the top of my list. Oh please let it be so . Won't beleive till I see green or the email , however there is a big smile on my face as I post ? hope it's my 1st or 2nd choice

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom