Draw results

It was actually pretty enlightening to talk with some WGFD personnel about the change from paper to on-line applications. There was a lot of opposition to changing.

Under the old way, they had to be submitted by March 15th. The Dept hired 10-15 temps from Jan until June to process all the apps, check for errors, make follow-up calls, and deal with the payments.

Under the new system, they don't have to pick up extra people, the application period is extended until May 31st, and the draw results come out earlier. Refunds go back on the cards thru the computer. DUH!

Res and non res are the same, they say June 21 and I'm thinking that will be the day. Moose bighorn and mnt goat came out on the day they said it would at 10 am. So my guess is June 21 at 10am. Earlier would be great but not counting on it but I'll keep checking G&F site to make sure lol

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom