Draw

1bear2013

When should I start getting disappointed that I didn't draw out for the 2nd year in a row, here in utah? Because my CC hasn't been hit and I'm getting nervous.

Mine got hit Sunday night at 9:45 for general deer for my wife. Her first tag ever!!! So there is still hope yours might get hit. Mine was a cabelas card and they are always 2-4 days later than all others.

Non resident got hit this morning at two a.m. for west desert / deep creek rifle rut tag! There still going! I'm pretty stoked!

NS

I'm a NR that got hit with the charge listed below on Saturday 5/17/2014.

05/17/14 UTAH BIG GAME PERMIT 800-221-0659 UT $800.00

I only applied for the Southwest Desert archery elk hunt so I'm assuming that's it.

No, no typo. It would be my 2nd year in a row. When you've had a tag every year for the past 13 years. Going one year without a deer tag makes you go crazy.

Right there with you 1bear. No fun having 0 tags! Especially 2 years in row. Can't be much of a hunter without a tag. General elk here I come, again?

When you got at least 15 points, come back and post again. But!! In 15 years when its time for you to post again....you will need 25 points to draw anything worth having....sorry

I believe we are talking general deer tags here. We all understand the wait time for a real good LE tag.

8mmMag, I'm talking about general tags, I know the system in Utah. Sorry to fluff your skirt up. I won't as another question for another 15 years.....sorry!

It is said when a res. cant get a general deer tag. I feel your frustration ,But you could be in cal. and get two tags every year ,wont kill anything, unless your lotto lucky. hope you score your gen. utah tag.

I feel your guys' pain. You would think you could pull a general archery deer tag in two years, but at least I can build points in another category.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom