drawing questions

Forkhorn

I've been wondering why Wyoming doesn't at least do one random in every drawing? For most hunts it doesn't make sense to put in till you have max points..

Most Wyoming draws include 25% percent of the quota for random draw. Maybe there are some that are so limited that there isn't enough for a random? Most have a random draw portion as far as I understand.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-03-15 AT 11:51AM (MST)[p]The only time that there isn't a random draw would be if a LQ unit had so few tags that the percentage wouldn't even allow one random tag. That happens sometimes. For instance, looking at the antelope random draw odds there were only 8 units out of the entire state that didn't have at least one random tag in the drawings.

Ok thanks that answered my questions I didn't know 25% went to random. I was talking about elk where $1100 a lot to sit on with no chance

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom