Drawing Winners

AWHOLELOTTABULL

Long Time Member
Well, here are the winners of the DVD fundraiser drawing. We had some great support and I want to reiterate how appreciative I am for everyones participation in this. I am only one person but it takes all of us to make a difference in someones life. Congratulations to the winners.

22/250 Rifle - TJ Morgan

Cabelas $100 gift card - Brian Hemmingway

Vortex 6x32 Viper Binos - Joel Blankenship

Euro Mount - Jim Rinkema

Kings Vest - Curtis Wilson

T-Shirt - Brent Barnhurst

If you guys could email me with your mailing address and information we can get these items to you ASAP. TJ Morgan - if you could call me this afternoon or anytime tomorrow we can make arrangements for your prize. Thanks again people. You did make a difference. My wife is in the process of totaling the money raised. I will post it on here as soon as I get a total. Thanks to all those that donated prizes and to Founder and the Monster Muley community for making this happen so easily.

Jim Hiatt
801-787-2125
[email protected]

It's always an adventure!!!

This drawing is rigged just like all the other drawing I have ever put in for, all I can draw is ?UNSUCCESSFUL?. I don't even put in for that.

Thanks Jim and MM for putting this together. I hope it was a great success.

400bull

Big thanks to you Jim and others who organized. My pleasure to be a small part of it. Best wishes still to Justr and Family.

Jim,
It looks like I won the Euro mount. Any chance you could send that prize on to Kenny.

I will do whatever you want my friend. You have done so much for this cause already. If you give that Euro mount away, can I at least send you a t-shirt or a sweatshirt? PM me your info. Thank you.

It's always an adventure!!!

Brian Hemingway......if you can pm me with your address I will get you gift card sent out to you. This was an awesome thing done for a great cause. Thanks for setting this up Jim.

....If you find a message from myself offensive, inappropriate or disruptive, please ignore it. If you don't know how to ignore a posting, complain to me and I will demonstrate.....

For the winner of the rifle i have a box of bullets for you pm your info!

hornkiller.jpg

>Jim,
>It looks like I won the
>Euro mount. Any chance you
>could send that prize on
>to Kenny.

Pm sent to tagattracter

Skull Designs: Quality European Mounts at affordable prices

Tag.... Dude you won it you taje it!

Thank you AWB for setting this up for us. Thank you to everyone else that donated prizes and bought a movie. You don't know the impact all of you guys have had on our lives, not only monetary but your help and kind words and continued support have helped us in many other ways! I'm not good with words, thank you all so much!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Thanks Jim and everyone behind the scenes that helped you out. I will wear that vest to colorado next week in hopes it brings me a big buck. I really do appreciate the vest and it will get used!!
Curtis Wilson
Monarch Mt. Taxidermy

Sweet digity just got home from sheep hunting to see my name in the weiners circle. Thank you guys for stepping up and helping for a good cause. Hope you raised alot of money. Marley I'll send ya a p.m. with my info

I picked up the rifle today and had a chance to meet the man who donated it. A huge thanks to he and to Jim for putting this together for Kenny. Jim: did you ever total the amount of money raised? Hope it was a bunch.
Thanks for all you guys do for your fellow man. Glad there are still people like you in the world. I am stoked to have won a gun.

Thanks again.

}}-SLIVER-->

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom