Drew 033 archery antelope

BIGOLMULEY

Well I ended up pulling the 033 NR archery antelope tag. Pretty excited about it. It was weird knowing that I was actually going to draw something for sure. Doesn't happen to often.
Anyway, thanks to all those that helped me make my choices, and of course any info would be great.

Jason "The Big Ol' Muley"

Just points again. Failed on my 231 archery deer again.
Good luck on your draws
And all is well, thanks for asking.
Hope you guys are doing well also

Jason "The Big Ol' Muley"

Congrats Jason!
I drew a couple premium NV ML tags also, yeah.....I'm on a roll.
Enjoy your tag and Best of Luck!

Jason,
Will be going thru your way in a couple weeks, going to Wyo and Montana on a fishing trip. Do you have the same cell # ? If so I'll give you a call
Dave

Congrats on getting the tag . I had a rifle , antelope hunt in 33 a couple of years ago . Like Reddog said watch for those burros . I couldn't believe how many burros and wild horses are in that area . There was old sway back mare that was hanging around the area where I was camping . I ended up bumping her with my four wheeler one night driving in to camp . Lucky I was going slow , and there was no damage for me or her .
I saw lots of nice antelope , and ended up taking a good buck . Good luck and have fun .

I drew this same unit.....any good ideas on places to start my search for a decent buck? I have never been to the Sheldons before.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom