drew another Nevada tag :-)

You're just rubbing salt in the wound. 15 points for elk and 12 for all sheep and I came up empty. Oh well guess I'll just be a pointing dog again this year. Good luck
Wes

Smart A$$
I did draw a cow archery this year also. But didn't draw the antelope tag that i was SURE i was going to get. Geez how many points does a guy have to have? Sucks cause i had a monster all scoped out!
The boy drew another awesome deer tag tho and that will make it all worth it!! Big buck comin home!

Congrats to you Mark! Nothing this year for me after getting the Elk tag last year, so maybe deer next year. Have a good hunt.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

LAST EDITED ON May-26-14 AT 10:48PM (MST)[p]I thought for sure I was gonna draw antelope as well, guess I shouldn't of went out and bought hunting bullets for the 243. I did put in for some tough to draw deer units since last year I got lucky with no points and drew late 6. Saw some good ones, missed a big one,and connected on a 28 1/2 4 point. Hope you all have a great season
http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos2/3012img_12895927555748.jpeg

So you didn't get a deer tag this year? Man that sucks, after all those years now your going to have to join with the rest of us sorry SOBs that don't draw every year....man i feel TERRIBLE for you!!
Just kiddin Mark!!
Although i'm really not sheddin any tears for you!! LOL
I draw like every 4 or 5 years. But that's my fault cause i always put in for these areas that have like 40 tags. Then i go out with someone else to areas that have lots of tags and see big deer, so i always tell myself "hey i should just put in here" but then what do i do come application time? Put in for some area that has 40 tags....man i just never learn!!
Sure thought i had the lope tag wrapped up and in the bank. They even upped the tags by like 25%. NDOW sure knows how to deflate dreams real quick!!!

Kevin, oh well on the deer, I would of loved to of gotten the antelope, but an elk will fill a freezer. I put in as a party tag, never been off the blacktop in the area I drew. It looks good from road though.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom