Drew Sheep Tag Help!

3feathers

Hi my name is Mark my wife drew a sheep tag after 17 years in unit 10 near Dubois. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Has anyone hunted this unit? Any suggestions? Please call me or e-mail 505-292-3744 Mark or Gina

i dont know much on the dubois area but i would be calling local game wardens there. they can be your best info there. i know last year there was a fire in the area but i cant remember which part. best of luck

I'd take a look at Muleshoe Outfitters out of Pinedale. Great sheep hunting outfit. I killed a ram with them in 2007 in area 23. They also kill rams in area 10, as well.

I'd call Fritz Meyer, Wind River Outfitters.

I think 10 has some DIY country but as hard as tags are to get I'm using a good outfitter when I draw. Fritz is as good as they get and honest as well.

Stay thirsty my friends

Congrats to your wife on a great tag.

I don't know if you have all the stock and tack to DIY the hunt but if you don't or don't have a handle on the sheep in the area
I'd look really closely at an outfitter.

Our friend, Littlebighorn, used Fritz Meyer a couple years ago and was really pleased with the outfit. Saw lots of sheep and killed an excellent ram (I don't think he hunted 10 but I could be wrong)

Your wife might feel more comfortable with a good camp too.

Good luck no matter what you decide to do!

Zeke

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom