drive time?

nocwalker

Does anyone have an idea on the drive time from Denver to the Strawberry Res area using Rt 70 , then Rt 6 ? My guess woulb be about 8hrs but, I have absolutly nothing to base that on.

Thanks Nocwalker

It takes me 10 hours to drive from the Ogden area to Idaho Springs..39 elk/S-32 Sheep.

Towing a horse trlr with 4 llamas in it...

Sooooooooo

Denver to Idaho Springs....close to equaling Ogden to Strawberry...

8-9 hours for sure....plus construction delays....

Travel safe!

Robb

Mapquest it.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Thanks Guys, I just didn't want to be way off on the time. I don't know what the smaller roads are like. Man, this trip is coming up fast! Don't know how we're going to approach the drive yet, will probably do the usual (drive straight to Denver-stay in a motel) make the final part of drive the next day. We feel a night in Denver is a little altitude acclimation for us flatlanders.

Thanks for the info. Nocwalker

Once you hit the TARDville line open it up drive it like you stole it!

If any of the 1911's pull you over,tell them your Wife/girlfriend is at Strawberry and she called & said the majic moment was near & told you if you was gonna be there when it happened you'd best hurry!:D

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

I've got Wild Honey Tree's and Crazy Little Weeds growin around my Shack!
These Dusty Roads ain't streets of gold but I'm happy right where I'm at!
All these Perty little Western Belles are a Country Boys Dream!
They ain't got Wings or MM Halo's but they sure look good to me!

Holy Cow! "Show them to me" I'm gonna have to learn all the lingo.

What I took from that was: Theres a town named Tardville or its a nickname for the type of folks there! (hope I find it on the map)

If you get pulled over by the 1911's, Whoa! This might mean; Officers, old gold rushers or someone might stick a 1911 colt 45 in my face!

Drive it like you stole it! :) I guess your sayin DON'T STOP !

Whew, hope I got this right!

Thanks guys, This is the best tag that I've drawn. It will be the most exciting hunt I've been on and I cant wait to see the state of Utah and where you guys hang out!

Thanks nocwalker

Bessy interpretation.

tardville- Utah.

1911- mm member that is a highway patrolman, ironically packs a1911 for his service pistol. kimber incase you wondered.

Drive it like you stole it, explains itself. Nobody here goes the speed limit.....

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom