Drone hunting

Gazelle

To the guy flying your drone at 1st light in remote canyons, you really suck. To fat to get out and really hunt? Hope you saw us flipping you off. Take your fancy electronics and you’re lazy fricking a$$ back to your moms house and stay put. You don’t deserve a unit 27 az tag.

A lot of tech has me concerned. I haven’t checked into all the rules but I assume maybe you can’t hunt the same day you fly a drone in an area? In any case it seems unethical to me to find your trophy using a drone.
Another thing I’m sure is illegal but I know people are doing is darting animals with an AirTag before season so they know exactly where they are when the season starts. Gross.

A lot of tech has me concerned. I haven’t checked into all the rules but I assume maybe you can’t hunt the same day you fly a drone in an area? In any case it seems unethical to me to find your trophy using a drone.
Another thing I’m sure is illegal but I know people are doing is darting animals with an AirTag before season so they know exactly where they are when the season starts. Gross.
What’s next????
Not a good direction we are going.

That’s seems far fetched. Air tags have to close enough to an iPhone to transmit Bluetooth data. I guess it possible in an urban whitetail situation.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom