Drones?

Dawgs

Is it legal and/or ethical to hunt sheds with one of those personal drones? Would it work? I'm told the helicopter fellas use that opportunity to scout for antlers.

I can't imagine any reason why it wouldn't be legal, other than area space laws, and ethics is really personal choice. Just depends on why you hunt sheds. Everything we do is moving towards a more efficient way. trail cams, rangefinder, longrange shooting, radios, and shed dogs, shute planes, and now drones. Life changes.

Yelum

Theres logic, and theres women. They don't go together.

From what I gather from the majority of the visitors to this site, that drone stands about an 80% chance of being shot out of the sky...

Are you saying I could mistake it for a UFO, and when it failed to identify itself, take it down. lol

Yelum

Theres logic, and theres women. They don't go together.

O man, I look forward to the day I see one of those flying over head while I have a shot gun. But I'll take my two feet and my future shed dog over a drone any day.

Cant be any worse than the dbag that called me yesterday to buy some antlers from him. He acted like he was Gods gift to shed hunting. He said he hires like 15 mexicans and gives em each a 4wheeler and pays them to find sheds for him. I told him that pissed me off and I would never buy a shed from him and hoped that he and his cronies didnt find any this year and hung up on him.

Ha! I hadn't thought about the "target" notion. Even though, we have more than enough shed hunters out here, most of us never see each other out in the woods, so I don't reckon that would happen. However? Just that the knuckleheads on ATV's have started to hit the hills and it just seems that someone will be trying this too. 15 guys on 4-wheelers? Holy - that is just a bunch of *^*^*^&%$^%.

>O man, I look forward to
>the day I see one
>of those flying over head
>while I have a shot
>gun. But I'll take
>my two feet and my
>future shed dog over a
>drone any day.

What if the drone guy shoots your shed dog before you shoot his shed drone?

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Not a humorous thought... you don't even suggest messing with someone's dog. That's beyond sinful.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom