DROP THE KNIFE !!

jodog

Very Active Member
Shot 6 times while turning his back ????.... but he still has a knife in his dying hand........DROP THE KNIFE. I could have dis armed this guy with just my handgun. These J-wads have semi auto rifles and......the guy is hit and dying...DROP THE KNIFE...This should cost the city a few million $$$$$ Cops need to learn this is America not Afghanistan YEA, YEA I know, he might of had a IED under him or a suicide vest on or you learned in training a man hit 6 times only needs 3 1/2 seconds to draw a hidden weapon and kill all the guy's/LEO's involved in his apprehension. I also know it is right in your eyes but it is WRONG in mine.

Wow!!! There will be plenty of questions needing answered after this.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

Jodog, if a cop orders you to drop a weapon you have in your hand. You would be wise to obey that command and not play John Wayne. Otherwise we may be seeing you in your final video preformance.

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Mar-24-14 AT 03:08PM (MST)[p]X10 RELH, I'll bet that they find the officers actions justified. Was he within 21 feet?

}}-SLIVER-->

LAST EDITED ON Mar-24-14 AT 04:03PM (MST)[p]Good thing we still have you arm chair quarter backing things jodog. I'm curious about your comment that you could have disarmed him with just your handgun. I would ask you to clarify that but I know you just always ignore any questions.

I'm thinking jodogs search history on his PC might of interest to the authorities someday.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup, I just stir it.[/font]

What did the Cops shoot him with? I don't see any blood. He's not dying. A little sore maybe, but maybe he will be able to follow directions a little better next time.

Eel

They shot him with live rounds. He later died at the hospital. I believe he was a homeless guy camping in the foothills outside Albuquerque. Police were in a standoff with him for about 3 hrs.. From what the news said, he had a violent history. With that said, I should also mention that the Albuquerque PD is in a bit of hot water with the FBI. APD is under federal investigation for several police shootings under the previous Chief of Police. Now, I don'd claim to be an expert in police shootings , but shooting a man that had a knife seems a bit over-board to me.

Desertmuley, under the laws of most states that was a justified shooting. Most officers are trained to not allow any possible violent person to get closer then 21 feet with a knife in their hand. They can close that disatance in less then one second and deliver a fatal knife cut if that one bullet you got off did not drop them.
Also go back and listen to the tape, you will hear a womans voice yell that indicates there were civilians in the area. Based on the standoff, his past history of violence, the officers even have the right to shoot him in the back in order to prevent his escape if they deem he is a threat to other officers or citizens if allowed to escape.

Don't even bring up the FBI under this current liberal adminstration. I can tell you some stories that will tick you off on some of their so called investigations into police abuse and deadly shootings that were movitated soley by politics.

RELH

It's rather simple really, he should have dropped the damn knife.

2311idiot.jpg

What do we expect? Idiot homeless people with jacked up militarized police and any of us are surprised? The cops are trigger happy killers over eager to weed morons out of the gene pool.

Should dropped the knife for sure.
But he wasn't coming forward and they did have 3 rifles on him so he was covered pretty good.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Yeah they were within 21 feet but dont ya think they had him pretty well covered? Why wouldn't they use the dog or other nonlethal force to take him down? Shoot lead first then bean bags? WTF? I don't care if he is a certfied nut job what I saw was excessive force. Had he come at the officers that would be a totally different situation but thats not what I saw in the video. Like I said before lots of questions to be answered.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

So DAWG???

It's OK to Shoot him in the Back?

OK to shoot His Dead Ass with beanBags after He's Dead?

OK to send the Canine in for a Taste of Dead Blood?

OK for an Officer to Shoot past fellow officers in a Non Life Threatening situation?

Thank GAWD for todays Technology and the Officer wearing the Head-Cam!

It sounds like He shoulda been taken care of years ago!

Why does this kinda Sshhitt have to be filmed?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

>What do we expect? Idiot
>homeless people with jacked up
>militarized police and any of
>us are surprised? The
>cops are trigger happy killers
>over eager to weed morons
>out of the gene pool.
>

Yet you still live.

Disgusting. How many seconds does it take for someone running backwards, downhill, in rough Rocky terrain to cover 21 feet? Cuz it damn sure looked like his back was turned and bending over when the shots were fired.

I think that an officer with an itchy finger fired the first round after hearing the flash bang go off. Lack of communication between the officers.

The dog handler was about 8 feet away. The dead guy was making verbal threats towards the dog handler.

lots of unknown information from this short clip. Going only from this video, the cops were definitely in the wrong.

comparing this to that snowmobiler vs moose video a couple weeks back there is no difference... both had their backs turned and walking away, how many of you pro cop guys were the same pro glock/snowmobiler guys????

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

it's real and the guy was killed. it was in alb. to me, the cops committed murder. alb cops have been getting away with this for a long time. yeah the guy had problems but wasn't much of a threat to the cops at that time. he was actually cooperating until they fired the flash bang for no reason then shot him and tased him simulantiously. no way that was justified, i don't care what anybody says! cops don't have the right to murder someone.

It looks like they wasted someone again last night. Witnesses said he was unarmed.

I know if that happened in a combat zone, those soldiers would face war crimes for engaging an enemy combatant while they were actively surrendering.

i know that if you or i killed somebody under the same circumstances, we'd be in jail!

now im all for ridding the world of thugs and vermin, but they have crossed the line.

>What do we expect? Idiot
>homeless people with jacked up
>militarized police and any of
>us are surprised? The
>cops are trigger happy killers
>over eager to weed morons
>out of the gene pool.
>

Then why are you still around?

I just talked to my Brother In Law who lives on the edge of the Sandia open space where this happened. He said he had run into the guy before and considered him a menace and is glad he is gone. So do his neighbors.

A cop friend of mine posted his on his FB page - thought it might be worth it to bring this thread back up and ask you all to read it. Best article I have read on the incident.

http://m.lawofficer.com/article/lifeline-training/do-cops-want-kill-people

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Roy, thanks for posting that. It clears the air on a lot of assumpions that have been made by others. I do not think it will change Jodog's mind one bit.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom