" Dumb and Insulting "

OchocoKid

Long Time Member
" Dumb and Insulting "

Yes I could be accurately describing you Trump chumps, but I'm quoting the FOX Judge.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/foxs-...as-dumb-and-insulting?source=articles&via=rss

as Napalitano says the truth was always going to come out, so just like the dumb and insulting lie letter Barr wrote for the fuhrer the truth will undo the current plan to hide the report and all the evidence in it.

You chumps are phuked but I think you're too dumb to see it yet. when the stonewalling fails and the evidence is produced once again all your lies and childish excuses are going to be dumb and insulting.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

RE: " Dumb and Insulting "

Unlike the liberal news agencies, Fox will give you both sides of the story. Does not mean that Napolitano is right in his opinion. Even a twisted idiot like Dude is smart enough to watch FOX news. What is this world coming too.

RELH

When dude sobers up someone tell him that there was a special counsel appointed and a final report has been issued and delivered.

It does not matter if Dude is somber or drunk. You can not fix stupid and Dude is our most stupid idiot on this forum. FTW and Corn and cheesehead are just plain liberal to the core, Dude has lost his marbles and can not be fixed or changed.

RELH

YES.......you are....

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

>>YES.......you are....
>>
>>
>>
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

>
Bob V. Is back in hospital for the third time on his back issue.
I will try calling you tomorrow.
Brian

http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Congress should just pass a law (call it the No Truth Allowed Act of 2019)

From now on it will be against the law for a foreign country to tell the truth or release any truthful information about any candidate running for the office of President. It will also be illegal for any candidate to use any truthful information received from a foreign country to influence the outcome of that election.

At the very worst, that's all the Russians did, and we can't even prove that.

And if the truth hadn't gotten out, Hillary might have been elected, so we need to make sure this never happens again.

Dude when you're too ignorant to see that the NYTimes has sold you out hope is lost. They admitted Trump was spied upon what you're seeing now is a feeble attempt to cover up the crimes involved......Ask yourself this question. Why would the democrats go on a two year campaign leaking information they had in an ongoing criminal investigation? Here's the one underlying fact you can't dispute "they wouldn't" Wake up dumb azz while the dems were 100% wrong if they had the goods they wouldn't hurt their own impeachment and criminal investigation in the process....

Hint the majority of them are attorneys and you don't tell the bad guys what evidence you hold until they're indicted and going to trial..... That should be checkmate DUMB DUMB. LOL Remember all the evidence the Obama administration destroyed? Well Trump cooperated so let's see you get around this... LOL
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Here's an article that quotes the times. Now read it and weep you moron.

Following months of angry claims by journalists and Democratic operatives that the Obama administration never spied on Donald Trump?s 2016 presidential campaign, The New York Times admitted Thursday that multiple overseas intelligence assets were deployed against associates of the Republican nominee. It is not the first time the Times has revealed widespread spying operations against the campaign.

In addition to noting that long-time informant Stefan Halper was tasked with collecting intelligence on the Trump campaign, the Times story details how a woman was sent overseas under a fake name and occupation to oversee the spy operation. The woman?s real name is not mentioned in the article, though the Times says she went by ?Azra Turk? and has a relationship with an unidentified federal intelligence agency.

Halper was handpicked by a seasoned FBI counterintelligence agent out of the New York office, according to the article. While the Times does not identify the agent by name, the paper says the FBI agent spoke at a conference organized by Halper about a 2010 case involving Russians posing as Americans. The public schedule for a 2011 conference hosted by Halper about the exact same case shows that three FBI counterintelligence agents were invited to speak on the topic.

The three agents publicly identified as speaking at that conference on the topic are George J. Ennis, Jr., Alan E. Kohler, Jr., and Stephen M. Somma. Ennis currently serves as the special agent in charge in the FBI?s New York office, according to his LinkedIn profile, and worked closely with Preet Bharara, former U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York, a virulent anti-Trump activist whom the president fired in 2017.

The public schedule for a 2014 conference led by Halper shows that Kohler also spoke to the same group about the same Russian case on May 9, 2014.

?Alan Kohler the FBI representative at the United States Embassy in London will talk about the challenges of modern counter espionage: including the case of Anna Chapman and other Russian illegals,? the schedule noted.

A representative for the FBI?s office in Norfolk, where Kohler worked as of March 2017, said he is no longer with that office. The representative, who refused to provide her name, did not say when or why Kohler left that office or whether he was still employed by the FBI. The FBI?s New York office did not respond to queries about the current employment status of Kohler, Ennis, or Somma.

Real estate records show Kohler relocated to the Washington, D.C. area from Norfolk in July of 2017, shortly after special counsel Robert Mueller was appointed to investigate alleged connections between the Trump campaign and the Russian government. When asked whether Kohler had been transferred to the FBI?s Washington field office, an FBI representative for that office directed the questions to the FBI headquarters in D.C. The FBI refused to comment when asked whether Kohler had been detailed to work on Mueller?s investigation of Trump or whether he was the agent responsible for deploying Halper against the Trump campaign in 2016.

?Turk,? the U.S. intelligence operative who claimed to work as Halper?s assistant, had previously been identified to George Papadopoulos, whom she targeted, as a spy who rather blatantly tried to plumb him for information about Russia and other topics. After the Times published its article on ?Turk,? Papadopolous wrote on Twitter that she ?clearly was not FBI? and instead ?was CIA and affiliated with Turkish intel.?

?She could hardly speak English and was tasked to meet me about my work in the energy sector offshore Israel/Cyprus which Turkey was competing with,? Papadopoulos wrote.

The NYT also admits in its article that the aggressive and unprecedented action of deploying spies and luring American targets overseas to collect intelligence on a rival political campaign ?yielded no fruitful information.? It is not clear whether information collected by Halper and ?Turk? was used to justify formal spy warrants against any U.S. citizens.

Why Leak This News Now?
The New York Times has repeatedly been used by FBI officials who ran the anti-Trump spy operation to launder damaging information that reflects poorly on the agency. Nearly a year ago, the Times confirmed that the U.S. intelligence apparatus was used to spy on Trump?s presidential campaign in 2016.

While that article included explosive revelations, it downplayed their significance and later curiously denied that any spying had ever occurred:

The F.B.I. investigated four unidentified Trump campaign aides in those early months, congressional investigators revealed in February. The four men were Michael T. Flynn, Paul Manafort, Carter Page and Mr. Papadopoulos, current and former officials said ?

The F.B.I. obtained phone records and other documents using national security letters ? a secret type of subpoena ? officials said. And at least one government informant met several times with Mr. Page and Mr. Papadopoulos, current and former officials said.

In that case, the ostensible purpose of the leak was to get ahead of what congressional investigators had figured out: the Obama administration targeted the Trump campaign with secret informants.

The leak that fueled the Thursday NYT bombshell was likely placed in anticipation of the formal release of even more damaging information about how U.S. intelligence and law enforcement agencies potentially abused their authority to punish the government's political enemies. The article specifically references the forthcoming release of an extensive inspector general review of potential improprieties at the Department of Justice (DOJ).

By leaking the information to the friendliest of friendly reporters, including Michael Schmidt at the Times, the individuals who ran the anti-Trump operation are likely hoping to spin the news in their favor.

This Explains the Anti-Barr Freakout
So long as anti-Trump operatives controlled the FBI and DOJ, this type of leaking and concealing of information worked well. Most major media outlets have chosen to ignore the spying scandal in favor of non-stop anti-Trump advocacy. That left actual fact-finding and truth-seeking to a small group of media outlets and a handful of elected lawmakers tasked with oversight of the nation?s spy agencies.

When William Barr took over as attorney general, it was the first time in years the agency had any real political accountability. Trump?s first attorney general recused himself from overseeing anything related to the 2016 campaign, and his deputy who took over is alleged to have been involved in a conspiracy to oust the president.

While Barr was adamant that Mueller?s special counsel probe be unimpeded and his report fully published, he scared the anti-Trump forces in and out of government when he said spying on opposing political campaigns is inappropriate. His public vow to examine whether the widespread spying operation against Trump and his affiliates was lawful and appropriate sent shockwaves through an organized anti-Trump political operation that had completely controlled the narrative until recently.

Sean Davis contributed to this report.

Mollie Ziegler Hemingway is a senior editor at The Federalist. She is Senior Journalism Fellow at Hillsdale College and a Fox News contributor. Follow her on Twitter at

There is a lot of them running so scared now that they are trying every last ditch effort to stop Trump and A.G. Barr. Barr appointed a lead investigator that believes no one is above the law and has a history of being a "bulldog" on his investigations to get to the bottom of the matter. I think there will be a cleaning of the FBI office and Attorney Generals office and some intelligence agencies will also feel the heat.

Comey will not be along on justice being applied. I just hope that Hillary is also one to fall. She has had plenty of time to destroy evidence, but it will be others that sing to reduce their punishment that will help to nail her rotten hide to the wall hopefully.

RELH

>>>YES.......you are....
>>>
>>>
>>>
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

>>
>264
>Bob V. Is back in hospital
>for the third time on
>his back issue.
>I will try calling you tomorrow.
>
>Brian
>
>http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]
Kilowatt I sent you a message

The investigator that Barr appointed to lead the investigation has already in the past put one FBI agent in prison and he will not hesitate to put more there if they deserve it.

RELH

I'll give Trump credit for one thing, he has you chumps stump broke beyond anything one could imagine.

As the facts come in are your lies going to evolve or will you just ride them down the chitter with your orange butt master ? I really don't see where your silence is golden defense has much room to run, it's hard to ratchet up nothing.

The fun is just beginning, the courts will start tearing down the walls and the subpoenas will be enforces soon enough. you're phuked dum dums and I think you actually know it .

Lie to me on this one chumps.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ruct-mueller-probe-court-filing-idUSKCN1SM2TI

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Dude you are so darn stupid that you can not even figure out the fact you are that stupid. Keep on believing the crap they are feeding you mushroom.

RELH

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>I'll give Trump credit for one
>thing, he has you chumps
>stump broke beyond anything one
>could imagine.
>
> As the facts come in
>are your lies going to
>evolve or will you
>just ride them down the
>chitter with your orange butt
>master ? I really
>don't see where your
>silence is golden defense has
>much room to run,
> it's hard to ratchet
>up nothing.
>
>
>
>The fun is just beginning,
>the courts will start tearing
>down the walls and the
>subpoenas will be enforces soon
>enough. you're phuked dum
>dums and I think
>you actually know it .
>
>
>Lie to me on this one
>chumps.
>
>https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ruct-mueller-probe-court-filing-idUSKCN1SM2TI
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends
How?s Stormy doing ?

Oh, no... there was no obstruction. No Russia ties, we never even met with them. GOP strategy, tell the lie enough times and soon they will believe it. Drink the Koolaid, Jim said. Let the proof come out and you will all see. But we keep trying to prevent the truth from coming out. If there is one soul on this planet that thinks what comes out of trumps mouth is true, he should go on FauxNews. Oh wait. Never mind. They do. LAMO

Cheesehead, you have just called the Savior of the Democrats, Robert Mueller" a liar since he said there was no collusion by Trump and his people with the Russians.

I just love the way you liberals respect and honor a man one minute, then as soon as he spouts a different line, you turn on him like a pack of mangy coyotes. The truth will come out and it will damage the Democrat party to the core. Liberals may be put on the endangered list for possible extinction.

RELH

>Cheesehead, you have just called the
>Savior of the Democrats, Robert
>Mueller" a liar since he
>said there was no collusion
>by Trump and his people
>with the Russians.
>
> I just love the
>way you liberals respect and
>honor a man one minute,
>then as soon as he
>spouts a different line, you
>turn on him like a
>pack of mangy coyotes. The
>truth will come out and
>it will damage the Democrat
>party to the core. Liberals
>may be put on the
>endangered list for possible extinction.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>RELH
How do you know, did you see the unredacted report? NO. No one is attacking Mueller. It's Barr for not releasing the full report. WHy? Problem is you keep believing the lies. The cover up. This will drag on in the courts until the election. And hopefully like 2018, the people will respond again. Democracy must prevail. Trump has been a nasty person his whole life. Egomaniac and narcissist to the max. He wants to be king like his buddies from russia and saudi.

OMG.....that has to be an act cheesedick...

no one can be that dumb....

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

LAST EDITED ON May-18-19 AT 09:52AM (MST)[p]>>Cheesehead, you have just called the
>>Savior of the Democrats, Robert
>>Mueller" a liar since he
>>said there was no collusion
>>by Trump and his people
>>with the Russians.
>>
>> I just love the
>>way you liberals respect and
>>honor a man one minute,
>>then as soon as he
>>spouts a different line, you
>>turn on him like a
>>pack of mangy coyotes. The
>>truth will come out and
>>it will damage the Democrat
>>party to the core. Liberals
>>may be put on the
>>endangered list for possible extinction.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>RELH
>How do you know, did you
>see the unredacted report?
>NO. No one is attacking
>Mueller. It's Barr for
>not releasing the full report.
>WHy? Problem is you keep
>believing the lies. The cover
>up. This will drag on
>in the courts until the
>election. And hopefully like
>2018, the people will respond
>again. Democracy must prevail. Trump
>has been a nasty person
>his whole life. Egomaniac and
>narcissist to the max. He
>wants to be king like
>his buddies from russia and
>saudi.

Speaking of somebody that should take the show on the road......

Tell us again how George Bush blew up the twin towers.......

#livelikezac

>OMG.....that has to be an act
>cheesedick...
>
>
>
>no one can be that dumb....
>
>
>
>
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

CNN creates skulls of mush......

#livelikezac

Maybe a few republicans are having their balls drop. it's about phuking time.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...mpeachable-conduct/ar-AABylVn?ocid=spartandhp

You're screwed chumps it's just a matter of time. your plan to tie the truth up in court until the election might work but it will ultimately lose you the whitehouse and the senate. a few smarter republicans are seeing it's time to put the country ahead of the party if they want to save their azz.

We may have to settle for impeaching trump before the election and then indicting him after the election. that works too.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Must be hard to see outside your circle jerk is it ? all the better you have nothing to add anyway.

Your lame attempts to discredit anyone who doesn't follow the script aren't working anywhere. voters think Barr lied and he's protecting the orange chit stain. like phuking no duh ?

You're going to need a bigger rug if you think you can sweep all this under it by just lying and refusing to cooperate. you've always been the minority, and your grip on power is falling apart. GFYS chumps.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fox-poll-voters-barr-negative-212541634.html

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Patience Lennie, its gonna take Barr a little time to unravel this story Mueller took over 2yrs to create, in the end you will be disappointed.

#livelikezac

Wrong again Dude. CNN ran a random poll of over one thousand including Democrats, Republicans and some voters in between. 70% said Barr should complete his investigations to find out the facts. CNN did not like the results and did not air the results of the poll as it went against their agenda. Just as it goes against your opinion.

RELH

>Wrong again Dude. CNN ran a
>random poll of over one
>thousand including Democrats, Republicans and
>some voters in between. 70%
>said Barr should complete his
>investigations to find out the
>facts. CNN did not like
>the results and did not
>air the results of the
>poll as it went against
>their agenda. Just as it
>goes against your opinion.
>
>
>
>
>
> RELH
>

Oh, so NOW we should believe CNN polls.

You and Dude believe them all the time. Kind of fries your butt to find out that CNN only reports the polls that agree with you Trump haters.
I guess their news is as slanted as you and Dude are. Have a nice day.

RELH

Hmmmm...Gee....I wonder why Trump has banned everyone from talking about the Mueller report????

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/white-hou...r-counsel-mcgahn-congressional-183700377.html

Maybe it's because he doesn't want everyone to know how wonderfully beautifully fabulously innocent he is ? I bet that's it.

Com'on chumps, even you retards have to see what's going on here. buy a little time that's the plan.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

How about the fact we just spent 35 million dollars and the president cooperated fully unlike OBAMA & CLINTON, HOLDER, and a host of other democrats..... What's wrong Skippy got your knickers in a wad because your guy and his team couldn't find collusion and why don't you tell us just how you obstruct a fraudulent illegal investigation into yourself?

Come on tell us how you and your liberal propaganda arm know more than the folks that actually investigated the crime??????? Seems the pros would know more but then again when you're trying to frame a sitting president and destroy his credibility a little thing like the truth only gets in the way. It also supports why SchiFF and all the other complicit fools in congress and the senate who said they saw the actual proof should be able to show it to us! Funny they can't show us just like you! It would seem all of you damn fools are firing blanks.....in your drunken stupor. LOL

If I were you I'd be real careful because frankly you've crossed over the line into irrational behavior... and with Oregon being a red flag state you may have somebody knocking on your door to get your firearms any day now!....LOL

GFYS chump. answer the question, why is stonewalling , hiding and lying the only thing we're getting from this administration on the very damning Mueller report ?

Answer it, and I don't give a FF what a treasonous dipchit's opinion is, just an explanation based on fact not fiction. if you can't do it just STFU and let another chump try.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Where's the beef? You ain't got a damn thing like usual and you just keep flapping your gums.......You've already resorted to the GFYS lingo and that's a clear sign you're in over your head again..... Why don't your dems just show us the proof because they like you just have their limp dysfunctional member in their hands....LOL

You better take a blue pill, then as a result of modern medicine you may be holding onto something with a little substance to it.... because your arguments don't have it.

Boskee it is 4:00 P.M. and the half breed is drunk again this early in the afternoon. The alcohol brings out his bitter side and he throws the GFYS around when that happens.
I think we should start ignoring the lying drunk and let him drown in his alcohol stuper.

RELH

>Patience Lennie, its gonna take Barr
>a little time to unravel
>this story Mueller took over
>2yrs to create, in the
>end you will be disappointed.
>
>
>
>#livelikezac

I've got the redacted mueller report and I'm only fifty pages in and there's plenty of lies and ties to russia messing with our election. Plenty of obstruction. Problem is, if it was in front of your face you wouldn't believe it. That's how sad you guys are. A republican, picked a republican to do the investigation, and want everyone to see it, no wait, no one can see the redacted version and finally, Mueller left it to congress to decide. By the way, I just got a letter for jury duty and I almost wrote on it that trump said i didn't have to honor subpoenas. How far you think that would have went. It's a massive coverup. Read the report. $9 on Amazon. I dare you.

You must be really sharp - you and Dude should call Mueller and tell him about all the evidence you've both uncovered, I'm sure he'd like to hear from you.

Cheesehead, your opinion of the redacted report is worth about as much as you are, a pile of dog crap. Mueller's opinion is the accepted version along with his bias Democrat team that completed the investigation.
Go back to sucking eggs.

RELH

I thought the obstruction was in volume 2??.....you found some in volume 1??

call Jerry Nadler.....

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Cheesewhiz... a damn good retired cop has tried to tell you why it shook out the way it did. He's forgotten more about the legal process than you know...... So The man has decades of experience and you and Dud think yahoo news, Adam Schiff and a bunch of other proven liars who are dems should be believed.......If they had it Trump would have been impeached already.......WAKE UP

They may still impeach him but the public will see right through it and the GOP will slaughter the dems in 2020. The public knows the jigs up and only a few of you poor poor damn snowflakes think otherwise.

Read it and weep you sucker liberals that keep falling for the Democrat B.S. I hope that they keep it up and continue to forget about helping the very people that voted them into office. Some may have a big surprise in 2020 when they run for office again.
RELH

Some Democrats believe Trump is guilty of obstruction of justice and can be impeached for that offense. But Mueller?s report was very clear ? whether you take his side or the side of Attorney General William Barr. Mueller and his team could not prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Trump was guilty of obstruction of justice.

NANCY PELOSI 'ISN'T GOING TO BE ABLE TO HOLD OFF' IMPEACHMENT PUSH FROM INSIDE HER PARTY, SENIOR HOUSE DEM TELLS FOX NEWS

The Mueller report identified about 10 instances involving alleged obstruction of justice by Trump. It's true that there were many instances where the evidence seemed to suggest that there were efforts by the president to undermine or block the Mueller investigation. But when push comes to shove, there was no clear and demonstrable evidence that could be cited to make the case for obstruction.

It is absurd for Democrats to continue seeking the unredacted Mueller report and the vast amount of underlying evidence examined by the Mueller team to prepare its report.

It is absurd for Democrats to keep trying to interview people like former White House Counsel Don McGahn ? who failed to appear at a House Judiciary Committee hearing Tuesday, on orders from the president ? and to interview Mueller and others.

An impeachment vote by the House would send the case against Trump to the Senate, where it would take 67 votes to convict the president and remove him from office. That means Democrats would need to pick up the votes of 20 Republican senators to send Trump into retirement ? an extraordinarily unlikely scenario.

So lets look at it from another angle

Every single investigator and every single democrat in Washington knows full well TRUMP didn't frame himself others committed the ILLEGAL act to do it initially.

SO Does committing one crime form the basis for impeachinhg him which will constitute the basis for another crime.

This is why propaganda is so dangerous since the wolves are in a frenzy and want blood. Trumps Blood........

For more than two years we've had the so called leaders in the Dem Party and Media outlets convincing the people that the man was guilty of treason, conspiracy, collusion, murder, rape, child porn and just about every crime they could think of.......EXCEPT........He was found innocent by the guys investigating the crime.......WHY........ because they didn't want to break the law by framing him and he actually was innocent.

So they write up a sneaky little narrative and let Congress go to work. They let Congress have the reins to impeach him because Congress isn't bound by the same legal system we have in the courts. A legal system that would have thrown the case out in a flash. So now we have them all amped up wanting blood to frame the guy for obstructing his own innocence in a wrongful investigation. The dems and the media created this lynch mob. The loyal followers and the media are all on board so let's string him up.

TROUBLE IS he didn't commit the crime....the guys that want to hang him and their media cohorts did and that's why this is now a bigger mess than they thought possible. All their reputations and careers are at stake here and the next election too. So we lied, tried and convicted him in the court of public opinion now we need to put this treasonous fool to death.......TROUBLE IS He's innocent and they all know it so when they put that rope around his neck they're going to save us from ourselves because they know better.

So when they pull that lever to hang him they just managed to commit another illegal act and pulled the wool over the American peoples heads to save the only damn thing that matters to them ,.....their own quest for power and their own miserable soul......

This is the country you grew up in where we all used to know the difference between right and wrong, somewhere along the way we lost a big part of that to where we are today......Some of us have tried to tell you propaganda and socialism isn't all it's cracked up to be. But in the New America they'll be used against any man that opposes the state even if he's innocent and the next time it might just be you or your kid if you have something they want. Yep welcome to socialism folks where your rights don't matter just their quest for power. They TRUMP everything this nation was founded on and used to be by what ever means they deem necessary, and their rights are absolute.

I leave thinking there is no way ooochiecoochie is dumb enough to show his head after the beating the dems have taken but nope....still here. LOL.

Man dude! You just cant help yourself

You are litterally the dumbest person I know...litterally

Look at the idiots I am sure you love...that are running for president on the dem side....

THE WORLD IS GOING TO END IN 12 YEARS!!!

WAIT...BOOKER JUST SAID YESTERDAY...LOLOL...ITS NOW 10 YEARS!

and you love this guy....and trump colluded"" with the russians....and you hate how the tax cuts have caused the economy to explode...and you hate how the deregulation is causing manufacturing jobs....that according to mr bama "there are never coming back"....now they are back LOL

and the chinese are pissing their pants as their factories are moving to vietnam..

I mean really?

It is so good...and so bad against your lame opinions and bs....and you still try to peddle your snake oil here?

I bet NeMont is still your lil sidekick too....lol...love you guys :) Ha ha...what a waste of time.

Great visual Welcome 12 pointer! Things are really going to get sporting.......in the next few months.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom