E-cigarettes

zekers

Very Active Member
Today marks 3 weeks without smoking cancer sticks, and 1 week without puffing on an E-cig.
My sister went to the doctor for a script for chantix a couple of months ago. The doc said she's been having the best luck with E-cigs, so she sent her down to a local store. After a couple of weeks without smoking, she bought me one, about $80. It works great! Granted, I killed a couple of people the first few days, but they were annoying liberals...no big loss. After 2 weeks I broke the habit of always lighting up in the truck, after coffee and beer, and after a meal. I've smoked since I was 18 and I turn 40 in April. The crap I'm hacking out of my lungs is beautiful! Think I can tar a roof with it. I still chew Copenhagen ( about a can a week), but that's next. So far I've saved about $90 by not buying smokes.
If any of you guys are on the fence about quitting, give them a try. I'm thrilled about not waking up hacking a lung!

THATS ABOUT THE BEST MOVE YOU COULD EVER MAKE FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR HEALTH, HUNTING FUTURE, & FAMILY. THE COPENHAGEN WOULD BE A CLOSE 2ND BEST CHOICE.........CONGRATULATIONS............YD.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom