Eastern Colorado

R

Rooftop

I currently have no points for colorado but am going to start accumilating them this year and wondered what access is like on private ground. Are there people who let you hunt for tresspass fees or is alot of the land leased by outfitters. I know there is a little public ground but heard that it is hard to draw the tags, how many points am i going to need to draw a decent tag. If anyone could help point me in a general direction or has a name or contact of landowners I would appreciate it. Thanks Scott

tryout around Eads their is some state land around there but most of it is private land, if it not lease up it's because it not very good for Muley or Whitetails. a few local's keep the land just for themselves or friends.It would hurt to go out this spring and do some door knocking so by the time you get enough points you have found a spot. But the good new is that there is alot of really nice bucks of both kinds.

Just find out which area you want to hunt and start knocking on doors and making calls. Im sure Im like other people, it took alot and I mean alot of driving and homework to get permission and find big bucks but I did it and I have my buck of a lifetime that I always wanted more than any other trophy. Most people arent willing to help much when it comes to the how-to's of eastern colorado because it isnt easy. Maybe youd like to pm me and tell me what area your interested in and I could lend a hand if it isnt the same area I hunt. I may have some good ideas for you. Gary

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom