Eastern Idaho Whitetails

Elrod1529

So to start off I appologize ahead of time for being that guy asking about hunting area information especially this late in the game. But I am looking for suggestions on locating some whiteys in any of the remaining open units in the SE. I have hunted 12 days up north and was holding out for a good buck and ended not punching out. Looking through the regs and noticed rifle was still open in that direction thought I would give it a go. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Greg

Most of the whitetails are along the Snake river, I don't know any specific areas that are good but make sure you know the regs good, a lot of that area is short range weapons only, no rifles.

There are a few in the medicine lodge drainage near the creek, tough to find unless they are on posted fields
46cfa7275632b29c.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom