Easton AC/Carbon Injexion

woody622

Anybody shooting these arrows this year? What are your opinions on them? I currently shoot the FMJs but I really am liking what I've heard about the AC Injexions..

I have the A/C Injexions and so far they have been great! I've only killed a turkey with them but they seem tough and fly great! I can't wait to see how they do on big game this fall.

Lien2

Lack of selection of broadheads and unable to get a 300 spine detoured me.i went with acc pro hunters for this year i will see if they come out with more heads next year. i belive they are a great arrow just like any others easton produces.

I got a dozen of these last week and I am definitely a firm believer these are the best arrows out. I expected a little difference from my FMJs but to be honest, these are not even in the same ball park as the FMJs these shoot incredibly straight and the penetration is a good 4-5 inches deeper than any other i've seen. Definitely worth the price no doubt

My accuracy and penetration has increased this year since switching to the Injexions. I will be shooting Shuttle-T's this fall and finally found a product at http://www.firenock.com/main.php?page=AeroSys#04 that will allow you to shoot any broadhead with the Injexions (or other small diameter shaft). My outserts will be here next week and I'll post how they work for me. I'm always skeptical of add-ons but I've loved the performance from the Injexions so much this year that I'm willing to look at this so I can shoot a good broadhead. If it doesn't work, I'll pull out the GoldTips. I put more stock in my broadhead than my shaft!

-Cade
www.HuntForeverWest.com

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom