eating tag soup

S

sgscottieg1

LAST EDITED ON Sep-26-09 AT 04:33PM (MST)[p]Well another year has passed and no elk.I just got a update from unit 7 and nothing was happening.We hunted hard and saw very few elk.I am looking for a new unit for archery season next year,does anyone have any tips for me?? I have 3 pp...I am looking for a place to go to every year..

I've got a big pot of the stuff simmering on the stove right now........just add some onions, bacon bits & fresh garlic, it makes it taste alot better. And BTW, if you sign your tag with a sharpie instead of a ball-point, less of the ink seeps into the soup and makes for a better flavor.

Thanks for the tip about the sharpie,the tag is still hanging in the garage where the elk antlers are supposed to go...man I had a terrible elk season,how was yours??

I ate my cow elk muzzy tag also. Glad to be funding the CO DOW, but I hope to fill my doe rifle tag in area 38 later this month.

Havent even seen any grouse since the season opened.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-03-09 AT 11:12AM (MST)[p]I am hunting 4th season in 38 for the 1st time. I have a buck tag. Do you have any advice for me?

I applied for an area closer to home since I might have to work a few days.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom