electric car stuff

She cemented her fortune in child support payments.
He has F U money…he doesn’t care.

So the guy makes bad choices in women… I think a lot of guys can raise their hand on that one- myself included. Thankfully I married one thats rock solid…but it could have easily gone a different direction.

Musk is no walk in the park himself. He goes on late night TV drinking a bottle of whiskey and smoking a joint. He doesn’t give a flying F what anyone thinks…..

True words...

200686592_1296505144127893_6720030801332942045_n.jpg

Question.....you're out in the woods hunting for 10 days. What do you plug your electric pickup into to charge it up?

Somebody Will Invent a Trickle Charger You Can Run off of Your Smaller Generator!:D
That's not going to work in Kali where I live.

California regulators voted on Thursday to ban the sale of new gas-powered leaf blowers and lawn mowers starting in 2024 and portable generators by 2028, the latest step in the state's aggressive effort to reduce harmful pollutants and transition toward a carbon-free economy.Dec 9, 2021

With all that glass and wasted space on the roof, I always thought a vehicle would be a perfect rolling solar panel. Technology will get there WAY before I’m ready.

That's not going to work in Kali where I live.

California regulators voted on Thursday to ban the sale of new gas-powered leaf blowers and lawn mowers starting in 2024 and portable generators by 2028, the latest step in the state's aggressive effort to reduce harmful pollutants and transition toward a carbon-free economy.Dec 9, 2021

Anyone in for Thanksgiving at Glamis 2028?

Or King of the Hammers?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom