Elk 2013 6pts

scpaisley

I opted this year to get another point along with my FIL and now have 6pts. We've pretty much decided to burn them next year. For me it works out, I can burn them now, build them back up in time for my son to start applying with me. So I'm looking for some help in deciding what hunts to go for with 6pts.

Here's what I've kind of come up with so far.
I can do 40 either sex muzzy or 2nd rifle.
Either sex archery in 76 (I like this one most of all so far) or I could opt for bull only 1st through 3rd rifle as well.
Either sex archery in 851.
Bull in 49 for either muzzy or 1st rifle.
And then theres 61 2nd through 4th rifle.
Or I could just keep building points for the next 3yrs while I wait on my son to get of age.

Now I know what its like for my wife when shes trying to decide what to wear. I just can't decide where to go or what to do. I'm going 2nd rifle OTC bull this year, probably 444.

"Some days its just not worth chewing through the restraints"

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom