Elk & 6 bonus points

glass_eye

I've always put in for 9 archery as my first choice and something realistic for my 2nd choice. I've only drawn once and that was 4A archery. I never drew my bow.
I'm up to 6 points now but is there any chance at all of drawing 9 archery, am I wasting my 1st choice ?

I'm in the same BP pool so I looked up what our odds were. It looks like the guys with 6 BP's had a 3.46% chance of drawing a 9 tag.

For whatever it's worth I put in 9 1st and 8 2nd.

1 BP= 0.62%
2 BP's = 1.73%

It looks like with your 12 points you have a 5.41% chance but jump up to 60% with 13 BP's based on last years draw.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom