elk archery in 5 or 161 or 33

Aaronjhanson

hey guys, was looking into these areas for elk archery...
anyone have any experience in these which one should i stay away from? I will be hunting on foot packing myself in, not afraid to walk/ hike.. if you don't want to post publicly you can pm me.

looking for take off points or any other help I can get.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-06-11 AT 05:47AM (MST)[p]33 can get crowded but there are places to find elk. In the past we have been into some good bulls in this unit. If you want more info, let me know and I will get my maps in front of me and give you coordinates.
Good luck!

Roger

Roger Burton, SMSgt
179th AW Fire Chief

I have a small bit of info on 161, as well as 5, but I know more about the unit to the south. I am thinking of putting in for muzzleloader in 33 though, but don't have much info on that other than people have said it gets crowded. So I'd be looking for information on 33 as well.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom