Elk Backdoor

UtahMountainMan

Okay guys I have a question. When you try to purchase a elk private license tag it takes you to the page for an Authorization # and a Ranch Code.

Is there ANYONE who applied for elk who cannot get to that screen? If so, I would say that means you drew an elk tag and cannot attempt to purchase.

im trying to figure out if that is an accurate method.

I personally am able to get to the screen to enter an Auth Code and Ranch Code, so Im trying to figure out if i didnt draw OR if the system would boot me out AFTER entering that code.

Lets see what everyone else experiences when trying this.

"You sure you know how to skin grizz,
pilgrim?"

I think we are all able to get to that page, but without auth. numbers, there is no way to add a license to your cart.....which is where it will tell you if you already have a license for that species or not.

Also, I tried to purchase a Game Hunting License last night and it allowed me to add it to the shopping cart and I got all the way to the credit card screen.

I tried to do it this morning and it said that I had already purchased a Game Hunting License and that I could not add it to the cart. My cart was empty at the time, I had removed everything from there.

Curious if that means I drew my elk tag? I ONLY applied for elk so if I did get a license it would only be for elk.

"You sure you know how to skin grizz,
pilgrim?"

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom