Elk Bow Licenses Unlimited in 1986 first year draw 1987

Iddogguy

35 years ago, good old days!!!!

IMG_5729.JPG

I remember when you had to have a Valle Vidal elk stamp fixed to the back of your license, much like a duck stamp.

By the way I am Hispanic so I am not prejudice just against people breaking the law and coming over and getting everything free soldiers died for this country. The worst thing is seeing little Mexican kids with braces on there teeth they got for free two of my kids got braces cost me 5000 each

Why is the proclamation in Spanish also are illegals allowed to hunt also.
When that came out I was frickin livid! I had a guy steal my social and even collect unemployment with it, I’m sure that’s what’s going to happen here with hunts!

By the way I am Hispanic so I am not prejudice just against people breaking the law and coming over and getting everything free soldiers died for this country. The worst thing is seeing little Mexican kids with braces on there teeth they got for free two of my kids got braces cost me 5000 each
Riiight

I used to collect all the previous proclamations but I can't find them anywhere
Its cool just to see the changes throughout the years some good some bad. mostly Bad
I wish they would bring back the January bow hunts in the units that had them, at least in a limited numbers. lets say 20 permits per unit???
One can only hope and wish

Thanks for sharing. It’s kind of crazy how few units had elk hunting back then. And no scopes on muzzleloaders.
Not to mention 40 cal muzzleloaders were legal and today it must be .45 or larger . The 40 cal smoke poles today have much better powder/bullets and now you can hunt elk with a .222 ....Huh , seems like some of these rules /decisions were made but an IDIOT & accepted by a commission full of idiots!!!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom