Elk Draw Results

bragabit

Question for those of you who keep better track than I do. What day did credit cards start getting hit the last couple of years? Results posted? Do you think we will know results before April 3rd?
Thanks

LAST EDITED ON Feb-28-13 AT 06:45PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Feb-28-13 AT 06:44?PM (MST)

I don't know when cc's were hit but I think the results were out about 3/27 3/29 the last few years. I'm going to mark it on the calendar this year !!

Credit cards started getting hit on March 27th and results were posted on April 9th. Results were out about 10 days later than the previous two years. Seems to me they had some problems with the draw due to high percentage of credit cards getting rejected or something like that.

Good Luck

based on past draws.....G&F will send out an email/news release to make sure your credit card info is up to date. Once that email/news release is sent, charges will begin soon after.

Then we either cheer or cry! lol

Didn't somebody's wife have a cousin, who had an uncle, who had a friend, who used to work at the Game and Fish, and still knows someone who knows someone else, who works in the application department say they were coming out next week?

YES......MY BROTHER IN LAW HAS A AUTO MECHANIC WHO'S GOT A COUSIN THAT IS BEST FRIENDS WITH OUR DOG GROOMER WHO'S SAYS HE KNOWS A GUY THAT USED TO WORK AT ARIZONA DEPT OF WILDLIFE THAT SAYS THE DRAW WILL TAKE PLACE THE LATTER PART OF MARCH. LETS KEEP THIS ON THE DOWN LOW........YOU KNOW HOW THOSE DAMM NON RESIDENTS CAN BE......................................YD.

Yukon,
You blew your NR cover when you called them Dept of Wildlife, they are AZ Game and Fish Dept :)

Good luck in the draw. We didn't get to meet on your Kaibab hunt but I was up there the same time as you.
BB

BRUIN........HOW YA DOING ??? I JUST HOPE TO DRAW THAT ELK TAG BEFORE I TIP OVER......ITS BEEN A LONG HAUL. THAT KAIBAB HUNT WAS FUN AND INTERESTING.....THATS NEAT COUNTRY. WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DRAW THIS YEAR ?? TAKE CARE & HOPE YOU DRAW..........YD.

From the webpage:

"For online applicants, the deadline to update your credit or debit card information online is 11:59 p.m. (Arizona time), Monday, March 18, 2013."

I'm guessing later that week charges will start showing up.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom